QB J.T. Barrett [Ohio State Commit]

Nexus

This probably leaves Bailey out in the open for you guys or one of the Illinois schools(probably Illinois since NU just got their 4 star Qb). Especially since Bailey doesn't even have an OSU offer

Trubisky from Mentor, Ohio will probably be the other Qb OSU takes(if they even have room)

I'd say you guys are in good position to pick up Bailey. I don't know how big being close to home is to the guy though

This probably leaves Bailey out in the open for you guys or one of the Illinois schools(probably Illinois since NU just got their 4 star Qb). Especially since Bailey doesn't even have an OSU offer

Trubisky from Mentor, Ohio will probably be the other Qb OSU takes(if they even have room)

I'd say you guys are in good position to pick up Bailey. I don't know how big being close to home is to the guy though

Make sure you do a little n on the NU when referring to Northwestern. Thanks.

And yes, I know they beat us last year.

Make sure you do a little n on the NU when referring to Northwestern. Thanks.

And yes, I know they beat us last year.

Can you make that n smaller?