QB J.T. Barrett [Ohio State Commit]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

“I’m looking for people who have the belief of winning a national championship, not just a conference championship,” Barrett said. “I play football to win it all. If you’re not talking about winning a national championship, we’re not on the same page.”

“I want to be labeled as a quarterback, straight and simple,” Barrett said. “When guys are open, I’ll throw the ball. When the defense does a good job of covering our guys, I’ll run the ball. I’ve been talking to some of the coaches, and I don’t want to have any labels. I just want them to see I’m a quarterback.”

“I’m looking for people who have the belief of winning a national championship, not just a conference championship,” Barrett said. “I play football to win it all. If you’re not talking about winning a national championship, we’re not on the same page.”

“I want to be labeled as a quarterback, straight and simple,” Barrett said. “When guys are open, I’ll throw the ball. When the defense does a good job of covering our guys, I’ll run the ball. I’ve been talking to some of the coaches, and I don’t want to have any labels. I just want them to see I’m a quarterback.”

Guy certainly doesn't lack confidence. I like that in a QB. With that offer list, I'd say he's LSU's.

Guy certainly doesn't lack confidence. I like that in a QB. With that offer list, I'd say he's LSU's.

Going to be visiting Ohio State this next week.

PLEASE commit to them. That just makes Malik's decision so much easier for him

Malik is more than likely headed to Bama....

Malik is more than likely headed to Bama....

This is news to me. Where are you getting your information? Could you provide a link, you can put it in his profile thou. Thanks.

Bama just recently offered, while he does have interest it hasn't changed his favorites as of right now. He is still visitng Lincoln sometime this month before me makes a final decision.

Malik doesn't seem like a Bama QB. When was the last time they had a dual threat QB?

Bama just recently offered, while he does have interest it hasn't changed his favorites as of right now. He is still visitng Lincoln sometime this month before me makes a final decision.

Malik doesn't seem like a Bama QB. When was the last time they had a dual threat QB?

Andrew Zow?

Andrew Zow?

Is that a joke? I just pulled his stats and he finished is career at Bama with -25 rushing yards.

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew Zow?

Is that a joke? I just pulled his stats and he finished is career at Bama with -25 rushing yards.

He is the last one I remember that had any kind of mobility, and it wasn't a joke.