Must Watch Mizzou Rap Video - Quality Entertainment

jayhawk

They took it down about 12 hours in, then removed all the comments, locked the abilityt o make more down, and back it came. It seems they conviced themselves That Mizzou fans loved it and everyone else were hating because they don;t understnad and root for other teams. I think this thing is really, really well made. That makes it much easier to become popular, as if it was horribly produced it woudl be hard to watch. They are just funny and talented enough to create a masterpiece, at leaset in the eyes of a Kansas fan :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought this was funny too, apparently KU students already posted a response to the video above...

I watched the video and....so 5 is the new 3 in Kansas? I'm not surprised you guys tried to teach intelligent design in schools.

Before the NCAA Tournament, they voted for the national champions. In the 20s, we won 2 of those. I am sure you guys would be thrilled to have everyone not count your titles that got voted for before the BCS. I once had a Kentucky fan tease me about that, until he realized Adolph Rupp was on the team then, so that sort of conflicted him into silence. I don't really care if you recognize them or not, I do. Basketball does not have the "pre history" football does, and the 20s were not that long ago... Phog Allen was the coach then, and he did manage to coach up Dean Smith, Adolph Rupp, get Basketball into the Olympics and was the main advocate for the current NCAA tourney. I am counting his titles...

I thought this was funny too, apparently KU students already posted a response to the video above...

I watched the video and....so 5 is the new 3 in Kansas? I'm not surprised you guys tried to teach intelligent design in schools.

Before the NCAA Tournament, they voted for the national champions. In the 20s, we won 2 of those. I am sure you guys would be thrilled to have everyone not count your titles that got voted for before the BCS. I once had a Kentucky fan tease me about that, until he realized Adolph Rupp was on the team then, so that sort of conflicted him into silence. I don't really care if you recognize them or not, I do. Basketball does not have the "pre history" football does, and the 20s were not that long ago... Phog Allen was the coach then, and he did manage to coach up Dean Smith, Adolph Rupp, get Basketball into the Olympics and was the main advocate for the current NCAA tourney. I am counting his titles...

Nebraska has 5 recognized titles. 4 of them pre-BCS. Now unless more than one newspaper or voting body recognized a title i wouldn't count it as one. I wasn't trying to diss Kansas basketball as i like them and have been frustrated with them. I just wouldn't recognize a title unless they had a majority vote. I just don't see how Kansas with one of the richest basketball histories always seem to self destruct some seasons in the Tourney. They should've had another title but somebody forgot to tell them to show up against Syracuse in the first half.

Well, we are 15-4 in the previous 5 tourneys and we missed the sweet 16 once. Remember, basketball is a tad more unpredictable than football, especially since the addition of the 3 point shot, so the best team does not always win. The championship team with Manning on it really was not that great, but they won, so it sort of averages out :)

The Helms titles were legit, they were the main organization to get one from in Basketball before they had the tournament. Those were legit teams too, I think it is really the only "championship" anyone claims pre-NCAA, at least to my knowledge. If you go to the Tar Heael's website, they are also happy to cite their 1924 Helms National Title, so it's not like we just made it up and other major programs ignore theirs (although I am not sure what all other programs think, I checked UNC because they have lots of titles).

Anyhow, we have a good team this year, we are around the 4th to 8th best team. If we win it, it may not be that we are the best, but if you keep getting good shots at it, you will take some titles. That is just how a single elimination Basketball tourney plays out...

Well, we are 15-4 in the previous 5 tourneys and we missed the sweet 16 once. Remember, basketball is a tad more unpredictable than football, especially since the addition of the 3 point shot, so the best team does not always win. The championship team with Manning on it really was not that great, but they won, so it sort of averages out :)

The Helms titles were legit, they were the main organization to get one from in Basketball before they had the tournament. Those were legit teams too, I think it is really the only "championship" anyone claims pre-NCAA, at least to my knowledge. If you go to the Tar Heael's website, they are also happy to cite their 1924 Helms National Title, so it's not like we just made it up and other major programs ignore theirs (although I am not sure what all other programs think, I checked UNC because they have lots of titles).

Anyhow, we have a good team this year, we are around the 4th to 8th best team. If we win it, it may not be that we are the best, but if you keep getting good shots at it, you will take some titles. That is just how a single elimination Basketball tourney plays out...

Ok i didn't know for sure pre-NCAA what was legit and what was not. the 2008 team was a team. No player stood out. that is what basketball is suppose to be about. I have a Jayhawk basketball friend and i was like him happy to see them demolish North Carolina and Roy Williams. All Memphis had was Rose and crappy free throw line shooting which came back to haunt them. I have seen Kansas play great then come tourney time making 1st round exits to really low seeds. I know not too long ago for two years they got bounced in the first round. To me atleast i see Kansas always falling flat in the tourney and then every couple of years or so they actually progress through the tourney decently.