Les Miles rips Gunner Kiel

HuskerShark

Link:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7533344/les-miles-lsu-tigers-questions-gunner-kiel-ability-lead

Last month, when highly touted quarterback prospect Gunner Kiel reversed his commitment to LSU and enrolled closer to home at Notre Dame, Tigers coach Les Miles didn't criticize Kiel for changing his mind.

Miles sure didn't hold back on Wednesday.

In an appearance at the Tiger Gridiron Club's annual national signing day "Bayou Bash" in Baton Rouge, Miles questioned Kiel's ability to lead, adding he felt the program had done better by winning a commitment from Jeremy Liggins (Oxford, Miss./Lafayette).

The biggest douche comment made:

"There was a gentleman from Indiana that thought about coming to the Bayou state," Miles said. "He did not necessarily have the chest and the ability to lead a program, so you know,"

All I can say is that Les Miles is a flaming pile. Why not make NSD about the recruits that you got rather than about a kid who knew better than to go play for Les Miles. The guy is an arrogant prick. If Bo ever said anything close to this about a young kid, people would want to fire him on the spot. Completely classless move by Miles if you ask me.

Kiel had his reasons for not choosing LSU, so be it happens all the time(Just like he stole Debo from us and will probably make a play for Dixon). It isn't like he's hurting for talent, so why b*t&h? Furthermore, Les...You're a grown a** man of a national power that should be in the NC race once again next year, why you mad? Comments like that are why I don't think much of him as a head coach.