Why would Israel attack Iran?

Once again Cactusboy, which side is right?

I answered this before...maybe to you even. You can go back and look for it if you want.

This question has not been answered in this thread, unless I missed it.

Pretty sure I answered it or a similar one earlier. Besides it's obviously a loaded question, w/ no honest/good intent.

MLB is the same one that said Britain gave the land to the Arabs and it belonged to Israel. and he never answered my reply to that.

http://www.huskerboa...post__p__918895

I probably left the board and didn't go back and check for your response.

What relevance does the US / al Qaeda conflict have in this discussion?

Is this one of those "move the goal post" things?

I'm trying to see if you're consistent w/ your "both sides do it" thing or if it's pick n choose based on agenda. This will tell me if you're open minded or if it's futile to try to find any common ground....for now in the on future subjects.

Just go ahead and label me however you want. Carpe diem, Cactus. Carpe diem.

I understand...it's easier to avoid difficult situations than to meet them head on. .

Despite the manner in which you went out, it was still a great and productive thread. I'm glad to have the opportunity to bring more awareness on the subject and to be able to brush up a bit.

Cactus, you haven't asked walksalone a question he hasn't answered. Why don't you answer him? What are you hiding from?

Be patient, be patient, don't be in such a hurry. When you get impatient, you only start to worry. Remember, remember that God is patient too, so think about the other times that people have to waaaaait fooooor yooooou!