Who goes to Creighton games?

I tried to go to Bradley. Got to the ticket office 1.5 hrs. before tip and was told its sold out. So I walked to DJs and got hammered, watched the CU game and UFC.

And speaking of CU, they played like poo last night. Why Grant Gibbs was in the game during crunch time is beyond me. He was making stupid turnovers and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn the whole game. As a matter of fact, nobody could hit the broad side of a barn that game.

I saw on the Rivals board that they started bitching about Husker fans that go to Creighton basketball games.

We had one of those earlier in the season. Po remembers.

When I was being called a troll by Lyons? Is that what your talking about?

Yeah, I think it was in the NU-CU game thread.

I saw on the Rivals board that they started bitching about Husker fans that go to Creighton basketball games.

Yeah, it was. I wasn't complaining about Husker fans going to CU games though. I could really care less. If they want to go watch the Jays, be my guest. Id go watch NU if I lived in Lincoln and Im a CU fan.

Yeah, it was. I wasn't complaining about Husker fans going to CU games though. I could really care less. If they want to go watch the Jays, be my guest. Id go watch NU if I lived in Lincoln and Im a CU fan.

Yeah I know it wasn't you. But I know there were a couple people who didn't like people cheering for NU in football and CU in basketball.

Basketball, not so much. Going to buy season tickets to Creighton baseball this year though.

Actually, I don't really care for Creighton in one way or the other, but considering I live in in Downtown Omaha and I'm walking distance to the ballpark, I figured it would be fun to take in some baseball this spring. And beer. Lots of beer. Probly a few dogs too.