DE Kylie Fitts

Nexus

• 10 months later...

From the Scout page:

2013 four-star defensive end Kylie Fitts has decommitted from USC.

He announced via Twitter: @K_Fitts93: I have officially withdrawn my commitment to USC. Im just letting Jesus lead me and I will follow his path for me! God Bless.

Fitts broke his wrist and underwent surgery during the high school season. He was recently in San Antonio for the Army All-American game. He did not participate in practices and played sparingly in the game until a tingling sensation was felt in his wrist.

He told FOX Sports NEXT after the game he was looking forward to enrolling early at USC, but was unsure when he would be able to begin working out again.

Is Ron Brown in California to talk to him? I for one am so happy we have Coach Brown and I'm thankful that we have a staff and administration that allows this program to openly speak about the Christian values engrained within.

Also, with a healing broken wrist, will he be a red shirt candidate?

Allow me to dream here a little.

If Brown were to stop by his house today and set up an official yet this week and he decides the Huskers are the place for him, he would still be able to enroll early, right? Since we only signed 17 players last year, I'm thinking we would have room for a few more early enrollees, right?