DE Kylie Fitts

Nexus

Was told they didnt have room for him to early enroll, even though he's been planning on doing it since he commited. What a terrible thing by the USC staff to do, sounds like they lead him on. If I were him, I would take my other visits and decide on a school when it feels right and it doesnt have to be on NSD. And probably tell USC to go suck a brick.

Was told they didnt have room for him to early enroll, even though he's been planning on doing it since he commited. What a terrible thing by the USC staff to do, sounds like they lead him on. If I were him, I would take my other visits and decide on a school when it feels right and it doesnt have to be on NSD. And probably tell USC to go suck a brick.

Cant believe he still says hes considering them. Go on twitter and f#*k them up!!!

Allow me to dream here a little.

If Brown were to stop by his house today and set up an official yet this week and he decides the Huskers are the place for him, he would still be able to enroll early, right? Since we only signed 17 players last year, I'm thinking we would have room for a few more early enrollees, right?

It's too late, classes for this semester have already started. There would be no way admissions could get him in at this point.

He has to be careful. He still needs to find a new school. If he comes off as a trash talking prick, it might turn off some other coaches he wants to play for.

He needs to be more professional than the dick head that is leading USC right now and take time to make the right decision for him. If he wants to then come out with some kind of statement then do it after the fact.

If Brown were to stop by his house today and set up an official yet this week and he decides the Huskers are the place for him, he would still be able to enroll early, right? Since we only signed 17 players last year, I'm thinking we would have room for a few more early enrollees, right?

It's too late, classes for this semester have already started. There would be no way admissions could get him in at this point.

I'm almost positive when I went to school at UNL, students were still allowed to enroll for something like the first week. During that same time, students could switch around classes and their schedules. Maybe rules are different in this situation though.

He has to be careful. He still needs to find a new school. If he comes off as a trash talking prick, it might turn off some other coaches he wants to play for.

He needs to be more professional than the dick head that is leading USC right now and take time to make the right decision for him. If he wants to then come out with some kind of statement then do it after the fact.

I disagree. Kids need to stand up for themselves. He doesnt have to go off the handle, he can do it very easliy and professionally. Twitter is a powerful tool. His buddy already tweeted something, people just need to keep it going.

All he needs to do is tell the truth, no shame in that. He already did the interview with ESPN, he should have told them the truth. Stand up and tell it how it is, BO and alot of other respectable coaches would be happy to have him.

I'm almost positive when I went to school at UNL, students were still allowed to enroll for something like the first week. During that same time, students could switch around classes and their schedules. Maybe rules are different in this situation though.

A kid from California trying to enroll right now, would be almost impossible to get in.

Can't disagree with that.

Another big way he can do it is behind the scenes. Obviously he is probably well connected in the California football crowd. Anytime he is talking to any HS player that is thinking about playing for USC, he needs to be telling them what happened.

yep, him all his teammates and friends. The HS coach shouldnt even let Kiffin or any USC coach into their school. Its pathetic what some of these coaches are doing. Alabamas had 15 med hardships in the last 3 years....my ass.