DE Kylie Fitts

Nexus

STPaulHusker has a good point. I see we have offered this guy but when. Was it suddenly when everyone else did? Anybody know? A quick look at his twitter profile and I think if you could get this talented kid here for a visit, Coach Brown could seal the deal for us. From what I see and read it looks like N was there from the beginning. Any thoughts?

FWIW, I created his profile in February 2012. I try to create profiles as soon as I'm aware of an NU offer shown by any of the the 4 recruiting services. This gives me a general idea who has offered by the time NU offered, which is why I don't update their offers list whenever they receive new offers afterwards. So we can guess NU was the 8th offer, give or take?

Thanks

It should be 4 years and be part of the 85 total. You couldn't believe the moves a SEC team would come up with to force a kid to fail in a class room. If you are calling the shots as a CEO making 3 to 6 million a year live with your mistakes.

Actually, it's your job to fix those mistakes which is what they do. I expect nothing less from our coaches, fix the mistakes and get it back on course.

Gtfo

So if the coaches started cutting "dead weight" would that hinder your support for them? Or would still support the coaches if they did this?

• 4 weeks later...