Huskers Vs Zags Game 3

I'm not sure what you want me to say about the Cubs analogy. I thought it was fairly obvious I was talking about Mike Quade, who had never been a manager before taking over the interim duties in 2010 and then going full time in 2011. He was in WAY, WAY, WAY over his head last year and it was freaking obvious.

I was hoping this is what you were going to say. So Quade's 17 years of being a manager in the minors in Double and Triple A probably did nothing for him. I'd ignore the two manager of the year awards that he won as well. Four years as a first base coach under Art Howe and two and a half as a third base coach under Pinella probably didn't help him learn a thing either. So gonna chalk that example as an epic fail. His failure as the Cubs manager had way more to do with retarded contracts and failed trades that Hendry was tossing out. An old team is not a good thing.

I better example would have been going "full retard" on the White Sox for hiring Robin Ventura to manage. Now there is someone with NO experience

I'm not sure what you want me to say about the Cubs analogy. I thought it was fairly obvious I was talking about Mike Quade, who had never been a manager before taking over the interim duties in 2010 and then going full time in 2011. He was in WAY, WAY, WAY over his head last year and it was freaking obvious.

I was hoping this is what you were going to say. So Quade's 17 years of being a manager in the minors in Double and Triple A probably did nothing for him. I'd ignore the two manager of the year awards that he won as well. Four years as a first base coach under Art Howe and two and a half as a third base coach under Pinella probably didn't help him learn a thing either. So gonna chalk that example as an epic fail. His failure as the Cubs manager had way more to do with retarded contracts and failed trades that Hendry was tossing out. An old team is not a good thing.

I better example would have been going "full retard" on the White Sox for hiring Robin Ventura to manage. Now there is someone with NO experience

Hooray! You "burned" me on Quade. Congrats. Not entirely sure how it's remotely relevant to the Huskers, but congrats all the same.

Hooray! You "burned" me on Quade. Congrats. Not entirely sure how it's remotely relevant to the Huskers, but congrats all the same.

You brought it up and epically failed. Enjoy the misery and self loathing.

Go Big Red

You brought it up and epically failed. Enjoy the misery and self loathing.

Go Big Red

:dunno

And as a huge Sox fan, I was at Main Street in Lincoln when I found out they hired Ventura and I thought I was going to kill someone.....BRUTAL hire.

And as a huge Sox fan, I was at Main Street in Lincoln when I found out they hired Ventura and I thought I was going to kill someone.....BRUTAL hire.

Let me just say...hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha