Santorum Warns about Satan

If you don't celebrate Christmas, you're probably a dirty communist.

Thank you DUDE!! Finally somebody gets it. I wish all pinko commy liberals would get this simple law!! ;)

Amen, brother.

Amen brotha!! Finally I think I may be making head way with those dirty rotten good for nuttin, pinko commy libs. Who by the way we love and pray for !!! chuckleshuffle:wasted

Thank you DUDE!! Finally somebody gets it. I wish all pinko commy liberals would get this simple law!! ;)

Amen, brother.

Amen brotha!! Finally I think I may be making head way with those dirty rotten good for nuttin, pinko commy libs. Who by the way we love and pray for !!! chuckleshuffle:wasted

is that before or after your molesting of children and killing of unbelievers?

I haven't heard a rebuttal from husker 99 I will take that as a sign that he was proven wrong. chuckleshuffle

Honestly just got lazy and didn't care much anymore. Yes i admit some of the things i said was wrong but the Catholic church almost met it's demise at the hand of Islam.

Amen, brother.

Thati is quite offensive to say anyone would molest children. Are you really that childish to say such things or just not taught proper etiquette? Even with the low respect I have for you, you managed to go even lower. :nutz

Amen, brother.

Thati is quite offensive to say anyone would molest children. Are you really that childish to say such things or just not taught proper etiquette? Even with the low respect I have for you, you managed to go even lower. :nutz

First of all it was a joke. Two deflecting a portion of my statement means you haven't come to grips with that even the most holy men commit these attrocities to young boys. Sorry but your religion is just as corrupt as just as everything else. I feel the same way about you! :devil

I haven't heard a rebuttal from husker 99 I will take that as a sign that he was proven wrong. chuckleshuffle

Honestly just got lazy and didn't care much anymore. Yes i admit some of the things i said was wrong but the Catholic church almost met it's demise at the hand of Islam.

You were also wrong with the crux of your statement that govt. has become more religious since the fifties. :wasted

Husker 99 Quote:

First of all it was a joke. Two deflecting a portion of my statement means you haven't come to grips with that even the most holy men commit these attrocities to young boys. Sorry but your religion is just as corrupt as just as everything else. I feel the same way about you! :devil

So you can say any vile thing as long as you can premise it by saying it is a joke? I guess you must be a huge fan of Bill maher. I would like to know because I have a few jokes I could say about you and your mother. :dunno

You were also wrong with the crux of your statement that govt. has become more religious since the fifties. :wasted

Do you think that government has become less religious since the founding period? Or more?

Not a trick question. Just curious.

That wasn't his assertion, you keep changing the goal posts. He said that we have become more religious since the 1950's. So my question to you is do you see this country's govt. more religious since that time period? :blink:

Wow, this is a nice stinky piece of troll bait. I hope no one gets hooked by it.

:facepalm:

Husker 99 Quote:

So you can say any vile thing as long as you can premise it by saying it is a joke? I guess you must be a huge fan of Bill maher. I would like to know because I have a few jokes I could say about you and your mother. :dunno

first quit pretending your butt hurt. Second you want to talk about dodging and deflecting questions that's all you have done.

Wow, this is a nice stinky piece of troll bait. I hope no one gets hooked by it.

:facepalm:

I don't care if i fell for it. I've meet too many trolls to give a sh#t about them.