Frank Martin on his way to South Carolina

T_O_Bull

Driving home from work today I had people honking and yelling at me...this isn't unusual...its typically how I'm welcomed on my drive home into Manhattan but it seemed especially vicious today. Now I get why.

Probably should take the Carolina stuff off my truck for a little while. Wildcat fans are crazy.

Let's see....you take I-80, no, you take I-29 south, no,....

Sir, I'm really not sure how you get to Manhattan......

I-70 to K18 to "you'd better turn around while you still can"

Seriously, the only thing I've learned in the last seven or so months that I've lived in Kansas is that I really really hate Kansas.

Frank Martin seems like such an absolute wacko of a nut-job that is completely out of touch with reality..

However, one of my professors knows the guy and said he's an awesome dude off the court. For some reason I'm skeptical.

Funny, other fan bases say the same thing about Bo

Frank Martin seems like such an absolute wacko of a nut-job that is completely out of touch with reality..

However, one of my professors knows the guy and said he's an awesome dude off the court. For some reason I'm skeptical.

Funny, other fan bases say the same thing about Bo

There are times when Bo gets irate and looks like he might kill someone, sure, but Frank Martin takes it to an entirely different level. First of all he's consistent...Bo is fairly well reserved until something sets him off. Secondly, he doesn't come across as angry as much as he comes across as just....not all there in the head :lol He's just weird - I almost want to like the guy he's so dang cooky.

It will be interesting to see who the A.D. at K-State (who obviously didn't get along with Martin) can find to come to Manhattan.....

With Groce going to Illinois and Marshall and Shaka planning to stay, I'm not sure who they will be able to land.

Larry Brown is looking for a job.

T_O_B

G>B>R