Wins over ranked teams in the last decade...

I'm looking at our '12 schedule and the only two games where I'm worried about a loss is @ Northwestern and @ Ohio State. Yes we have Michigan State on the road but they lost a ton of experienced starters and will be rebuilding. Otherwise Michigan, Wisconsin, and Penn State all have to come to Lincoln. Combine that with a relatively soft out of conference schedule and there's a real possibility that Nebraska could be 10-2 or 11-1 at the end of the regular season and Big 10 Champs.

Did you forget that we always lose to a team at home under Bo that sucks? Then throw in that Michigan and Wisky were already so far ahead of us, that home field will make the game closer, but likely won't change who wins the game. PSU sucks and will suck for awhile. @MSU will be tough becasue of what we did to them last year and they will still have a good defense. It would be nice if we played them after a string of tough games like we did last year. I would say that the only locks we have are the OOC schedule (although I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped on of those) Minny and PSU.

I'm looking at our '12 schedule and the only two games where I'm worried about a loss is @ Northwestern and @ Ohio State. Yes we have Michigan State on the road but they lost a ton of experienced starters and will be rebuilding. Otherwise Michigan, Wisconsin, and Penn State all have to come to Lincoln. Combine that with a relatively soft out of conference schedule and there's a real possibility that Nebraska could be 10-2 or 11-1 at the end of the regular season and Big 10 Champs.

Did you forget that we always lose to a team at home under Bo that sucks? Then throw in that Michigan and Wisky were already so far ahead of us, that home field will make the game closer, but likely won't change who wins the game. PSU sucks and will suck for awhile. @MSU will be tough becasue of what we did to them last year and they will still have a good defense. It would be nice if we played them after a string of tough games like we did last year. I would say that the only locks we have are the OOC schedule (although I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped on of those) Minny and PSU.

I didn't forget. Every year in college football we see a different team. This team has the talent and potential to go 14-0. Will they? Rather doubtful because of the difficulty involved but not outside of the realm of possibility.

Doesn't Michigan State lose Cousins, Cunningham, and Worthy?

Doesn't Wisconsin lose Wilson?

Doesn't Michigan have Bill Clinton coaching them?

Did you forget that Michigan lost on the road to 2 teams that the Huskers dominated or that Wisky lost at OSU and to MSU, again a team that NU dominated? The B1G was abysmal on the road overall last year. Wisconsin and Michigan loose some key cogs and frankly Robinson was mediocre to bad in his road starts. Those games are in Lincoln and that is a huge advantage; not guaranteed wins by any measure, but to imply that NU doesn't have a legit chance against those 2 teams simply is misguided.

• Fire 1