Nike NFL Uniforms

GSG

Other than the swoosh I don't really see anything too different about them, certainly not exciting. I really don't understand this relatively new fascination with uniforms. Another way for Shoe companies to get us to buy more merch I guess.

This is really a non-story. Give Nike an inch and they'll take a mile, but the NFL is such a tightly-run brand that they won't give Nike a millimeter. I haven't understood why people are so excited (other than the fact that Nike is just a lot cooler than Reebok, I mean what losers enjoy paying to wear Reebok gear). Just another brand on the standard uni's thats all. The fitting and material changes that Nike will make don't apply at all to the fans really.

I just changed my team to the Seahawks after being a Jets fan for 15 years. And this is how they do me? Ughh.

Why did you change teams? Is it Teblow related?

Related yeah. More like it was the straw that broke the camel's back. After years of quarterback ineptitude, to see the organization "unequivically" support Mark Sanchez, and sign Drew Stanton as his backup, only to go and trade for Tebow didn't sit right with me. They seemed to hardly make a play for Manning, instead throwing support behind Sanchez. Then traded for someone who you know will be called for as soon as Sanchez starts sucking in 2012 (which probably won't be too far into the season). So in essence, Manning wasn't worth pursuing as much as Tebow? They even paid more for Tebow than they originally thought they would, that's how bad they wanted him. In no way should that mentality ever enter into a football organization's mind. I was really close to changing teams when they hired Billy C, but I wasn't really reminded of him coaching for them all the time like I will be with Tebow. Also, I know quite a few douchebags who "were" Broncos fans that are now Jets "fans" because of Tebow. All in all, I just couldn't stand to root for a team that routinely shot themselves in the foot in management. I didn't have THAT great of a reason to be a fan of them anyway. When I was an impressionable 12 year old, I started rooting for them because they drafted Scott Frost.