Texas Tech football recruits prove too dumb to read map

NUance

College football recruits prove too dumb to read map

www.msn.com posted 1 hour ago

High school football players who want to play Division I ball need to have at least some smarts to get in, but four Texas Tech recruits didn't show too much brilliance this past weekend when the "student-athletes" were scheduled to visit the university but couldn't find the campus. In fact, the foursome drove hundreds of miles in completely the wrong direction, ending up near the Louisiana border.

LINK

lol :lol:

Not surprising.

I really like to travel and have been to many states and I am always greeted by the people who ask where I am from and when I reply Nebraska they have this dumbfounded look on their face as if I had said I was from Tuvalu. I can understand if you can't list every state off the top of your head on a whim or something but to have never even heard of a state within the country you live is pretty crazy. Geography is obviously not a focus for a lot of people. Maybe you don't know where Lubbock is as it is not in the middle of nowhere but you can throw a rock from Lubbock and hit nowhere but if you are going there it might be advised to find it on a map so you know where you are going! Just a thought!