transplanted Nebraskan wants to see all the games

So my choice was to stay in Omaha in a suck-ass job or move away and do way better financially. So I find myself in Boise, Idaho. It's not a bad place, but I miss Nebraska. I want to still be able to catch all the Husker games. I have DirectTV. I just signed up for the NFL Ticket, which will get me any NFL game I want, but it doesn't help me watch Husker football. Does anyone know if they have anything like the NCAA Ticket or the Big 10 Ticket?

Or I guess I could just become a fan of the Boise State Broncos ... NOT!

As the other guys have said the Big Ten Network (BTN) is your best choice which is on channel 610. Since you have DirecTV and if you have a smartphone you can download the BTN2go app and watch games or highlights from previous games. I recommend watching the game or highlights when you are connected to WiFi for the best picture quality.

Since you have DirecTV you'll also have NBC Sports Network which was called Versus at one point and that is channel 603 on DirecTV and they've shown some Husker games in the past. I believe last year the Wyoming game was on Versus and the year before was Baylor.

Boise. Hahahahhahahahaha.

Okay, sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I despise Boise. Its basically Utah.

Anyways, yeah. BTN.

http://btn.com/

What's so bad about Utah?

....besides the Mormons and the lack of booze?

Everything. Mostly the two above. And a gigantic population of ridiculously hot blondes who won't look at you unless you've been on a mission.

• Fire 1

Never been to Boise, but I've been up north to Coeur d'Alene and spent some time in the wilderness around the Idaho/Montana area. It is pristine nature up there. Incredibly beautiful.

If you're in to that kind of thing, Idaho can be a great place to live.

Any game on ESPN/ESPN2/ABC will be streamed on ESPN3 if it's out of your region and any (home) game not on those networks will be broadcast by BTN. So to be an echo, BTN is your ace. Out of conference away rights could get tricky because they decide if it will be on TV or not and BTN wouldn't have the rights to that game. Wyoming last year being a prime example with it on Versus.

As the other guys have said the Big Ten Network (BTN) is your best choice which is on channel 610. Since you have DirecTV and if you have a smartphone you can download the BTN2go app and watch games or highlights from previous games. I recommend watching the game or highlights when you are connected to WiFi for the best picture quality.

Since you have DirecTV you'll also have NBC Sports Network which was called Versus at one point and that is channel 603 on DirecTV and they've shown some Husker games in the past. I believe last year the Wyoming game was on Versus and the year before was Baylor.

You have to have at least choice extra to get the NBC-SN. Found that out the hard way.

Okay, gonna talk to DirectTV about BTN. Thanks.

And, btw, this is an all right part of the country. I don't mind living here. It's beautiful and people are friendly for the most part. People can't F'n drive here though. There's total reckless incompetence on the road. It's the wild west. Do they even have driver's ed here? 'Cause if I were a DE instructor, I would flunk half the people on the road.

But this is a good move professionally, and it's temporary. I'll be back to Nebraska in a few years. The other weird thing. People here think Nebraska is a sucky place to live. More than one person has said, "I'd bet you're glad to be outa there." WTF?

Boise. Hahahahhahahahaha.

Okay, sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I despise Boise. Its basically Utah.

Anyways, yeah. BTN.

http://btn.com/

What's so bad about Utah?

....besides the Mormons and the lack of booze?

Everything. Mostly the two above. And a gigantic population of ridiculously hot blondes who won't look at you unless you've been on a mission.

Well I'm moving to Salt Lake City.

Wish me luck.

I'll definitely keep posting...(f#*k you to those who hate me)