This just might be crazy enough to work.

I hated women like her when I lived in the South. That accent so often accompanies thinly veiled condescension and self righteousness :bounce <- I think that's a smiley throwing up.

Anyhow this is just more of what's wrong with many churches today. I'd venture to say that as long as a child is starving or a person exists that has not heard the word of Christ, a Christian has better uses for his time than lambasting people for committing what seems to be a relatively minor sin in the Bible.

I hated women like her when I lived in the South. That accent so often accompanies thinly veiled condescension and self righteousness :bounce <- I think that's a smiley throwing up.

Anyhow this is just more of what's wrong with many churches today. I'd venture to say that as long as a child is starving or a person exists that has not heard the word of Christ, a Christian has better uses for his time than lambasting people for committing what seems to be a relatively minor sin in the Bible.

Depends on which version of the Bible you read. I do agree that there are more pressing issues in the world. And yes, there is an arrogance about southern people or atleast those in the southeast.

Depends on which version of the Bible you read. I do agree that there are more pressing issues in the world. And yes, there is an arrogance about southern people or atleast those in the southeast.

You forgot Texass

Who thought it was a good idea to put this imbecile on television?

Which one?

Actually..after watching this and the bruno/fashion clip...or even before....It's always appears that it's the extreme that sells...Ever wonder if you could get on that "Jay Walking" segment of the Jay Leno show by giving the correct answers? CNN probably targets the "right people" to get their point across..and it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel to find one comming out of a church.

I still wonder why aliens don't probe the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders rather than this sort of trailer trash.

Now picture this kind of deranged person with unchecked power to rule over the lives of parishioners and members of state. That should give you a glimpse into life under theocracy.

As Hitch was so fond of saying, "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall."

People always worry about a theocracy and places like Iran are good examples of that but what a bout the atheists in total power? The biggest mass murders of all have been Communist leaders like Hitler, Stalin and pol pot . :hmmph