This just might be crazy enough to work.

lol. He's just as batsh#t crazy as that woman that testified a few days ago against the Lincoln equal rights bill. And apparently quite a few folks in his congregation are too. Or maybe they're just aggin gays. :lol:

Why stop at the gays? Let's just round up everyone we disagree with and put them in pens. Let's round up the people on the other side of the political aisle, people who root for the wrong sports team, people who don't drink their coffee the way I drink mine, people who don't like ketchup, people who don't think Alice Goodwin is the hottest woman alive... all these people. We'll lock them all up. Solve every problem. We'll all live in a second Garden of Eden with no problems, no wars, nothing - just peace and harmony.

Well, except for those people who don't worship the same JayEEzuss I worship. We'll have to round them up too, now that I think about it. And the other religions, they'll all have to be rounded up. All of them. All those Atheists too - get them in a pen. The Buddhists, the Hindus, the Zen philosophers - everyone who thinks different philosophically or theologically - we'll just round them all up.

Now that I think about it, we'll have to round up all those who don't eat North Carolina barbeque. Those Kansas City BBQ folks, or Memphis BBQ aficionados - round them up. Everyone who doesn't love NAS-car needs to get rounded up, too.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how many fences we're going to need.

But wait a second. I just thought of something - we can make this really simple. We'll just fence in Pastor Charles L. Worley and his flock. We'll electrify the fence, and keep them safe from all of us heathens. Shouldn't take a very large fence, either. We'll send them food and build a shelter. It'll be a perfect little Utopia in there.

Now picture this kind of deranged person with unchecked power to rule over the lives of parishioners and members of state. That should give you a glimpse into life under theocracy.

As Hitch was so fond of saying, "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall."