Funny article on Realignment - but pins it on Nebraska

This Pat Forde article is pretty funny. Now just to be clear, I did not write the article. I actually blame Mizzou for all realignment, because they tried to go to the Big 10 and you all took their spot. I know most of you blame Texas. That all said, this Pat Forde Article is really funny...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--conference-realignment--blame-someone-else-and-pass-the-checks.html

Pat Forde is a graduate of Missouri. When he attended Mizzou we had beaten them something like ten straight years, and his graduation marked the mid-point of a 24-year period wherein Mizzou not only didn't beat Nebraska, but rarely even competed with us.

All of his references to Nebraska need to be viewed through the lens of that level of angst.

• Fire 1

Hahah. He should have started with Mizzou sending out a memo how they were going to join the Big 19, then later add their undying loyalty declartion, then the SEC. Needless to say, that missed. Still, it is funny.

I blame Western Kentucky for the realignment crisis. Their move up to the FBS back in 2008 disturbed the delicate CFB ecosystem and clearly touched off this whole mess.

Dang Hilltoppers...

bigred120.JPG

Solid response.

This Pat Forde article is pretty funny. Now just to be clear, I did not write the article. I actually blame Mizzou for all realignment, because they tried to go to the Big 10 and you all took their spot. I know most of you blame Texas. That all said, this Pat Forde Article is really funny...

http://sports.yahoo....the-checks.html

As soon as I saw it was by Pat Forde I decided to skip it...Pat Forde's writing is a more simplistic version of Dr. Suess no doubt geared for his inbred, brain-dead, meth addicted, fellow MizzLoser fans.