Phil Steele has NU at #17

I will bet Steele $500 that FSU doesnt win the Title. ACC is weak Florida St is weaker. ACC>Big east>BIG or PAC 12>Big 12> SEC.

So the ACC is greater than the Big East which is greater than the Big Ten/Pac 12 which are better than the Big 12 which is better than the SEC?

I thought the same thing. Maybe decked wants you to read the greater/less than from right to left--which would make a whole lot more sense.

Florida St. didn't even finish in the top 25 in the BCS standings last year. They finished one spot ahead of Nebraska in both the Coaches and AP polls. I'd like to see the reasoning behind ranking them #1. Their recruiting has been second to none for a while now, it hasn't really translated to the field. Why would that be any different this year?

I will bet Steele $500 that FSU doesnt win the Title. ACC is weak Florida St is weaker. ACC>Big east>BIG or PAC 12>Big 12> SEC.

So the ACC is greater than the Big East which is greater than the Big Ten/Pac 12 which are better than the Big 12 which is better than the SEC?

I thought the same thing. Maybe decked wants you to read the greater/less than from right to left--which would make a whole lot more sense.

Its fixed now.

Can anyone even see Deckedinblack post? I mean I see the posts but not the text...each post is just blank.

Anybody else having this problem?

See what I mean? Or maybe I should say "don't see."

I see. Hmm. LETS TELL A MOD!

Florida St. didn't even finish in the top 25 in the BCS standings last year. They finished one spot ahead of Nebraska in both the Coaches and AP polls. I'd like to see the reasoning behind ranking them #1. Their recruiting has been second to none for a while now, it hasn't really translated to the field. Why would that be any different this year?

Seen college gamedays roundtable discussion on them. Weak sauce schedule and like 18-20 starters back!

Can anyone even see Deckedinblack post? I mean I see the posts but not the text...each post is just blank.

Anybody else having this problem?

See what I mean? Or maybe I should say "don't see."

Stop copying me.

Seen college gamedays roundtable discussion on them. Weak sauce schedule and like 18-20 starters back!

They'll still probably lose 3-4 games.

They'll still probably lose 3-4 games.

If Clemson fails to reach expectations then I can see major BCS drama. FSU USC AND LSU OR BAMA go undefeated. Then throw in a loaded OU team and if somehow we rep a undefeated b1G.... BOOM!

Where did you get this? The magazine hasn't officially dropped yet and has only been released in a few select locations.

I think somebody last year looked at the URLs, saw the pattern and found the unreleased pages

I tried doing that earlier and no dice. Anyhow this is the fourth place I've seen this exact list so either someone was able to work the links out or they picked up an advance copy from Barnes and Noble who've been selling copies early.

Yeah, it worked last year, but not this year. You can still get to old pages however.

Not sure where this list came from, and why NC is so high.

Where did you get this? The magazine hasn't officially dropped yet and has only been released in a few select locations.

I think somebody last year looked at the URLs, saw the pattern and found the unreleased pages

I tried doing that earlier and no dice. Anyhow this is the fourth place I've seen this exact list so either someone was able to work the links out or they picked up an advance copy from Barnes and Noble who've been selling copies early.

Yeah, it worked last year, but not this year. You can still get to old pages however.

Maybe the guy who runs the printing press can read?

Maybe the guy who runs the printing press can read?

That can get you fired, but it's possible.