Anybody know what section is the NEB fan section at UCLA?

I wonder how close it will come to selling out. I read that they only sell out the USC game

However, If you go on the UCLA ticket site right now, you will see that there is limited availability for tickets to the Nebraska game...that tells me that it is going to be a very friendly crowd for Nebraska. (I realize that the student section and the season tickets never show up as "available" on the UCLA ticket site, but most of the rest of tickets in the stadium are gone).

Ya, that's where I got my tickets and it looked like there were less than 200 left in the available sections.

Saw a UCLA fan post "There's no way Nebraska will have more fans at the game than Texas had last year."

:)

I wonder how close it will come to selling out. I read that they only sell out the USC game

However, If you go on the UCLA ticket site right now, you will see that there is limited availability for tickets to the Nebraska game...that tells me that it is going to be a very friendly crowd for Nebraska. (I realize that the student section and the season tickets never show up as "available" on the UCLA ticket site, but most of the rest of tickets in the stadium are gone).

Ya, that's where I got my tickets and it looked like there were less than 200 left in the available sections.

Saw a UCLA fan post "There's no way Nebraska will have more fans at the game than Texas had last year."

I love that UCLA fans are posting about which visiting team is going to outdraw them the most...

I love that UCLA fans are posting about which visiting team is going to outdraw them the most...

Do they seriously get outdrawn? I haven't watched a UCLA game in a while but if they do that's pathetic.

You suck PAC 12, saying it now.

Do they seriously get outdrawn? I haven't watched a UCLA game in a while but if they do that's pathetic.

You suck PAC 12, saying it now.

I don't know if they get outdrawn, maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration....like I said above, they still have the season seats (with the blue hairs) and the student section...but I have been to a lot of UCLA games and for the big programs (for instance the Alabama game many years ago, and Texas last year) there is a huge visiting team contingency and the times the Huskers have come out, the Rose Bowl is pretty RED.

Hey speaking of the pathetic Pac 10/12. Back in `98 I went up to Berkley for the NU/Cal game. At that game they did say on the news that more seats were sold to Nebraska fans than Cal fans. That was back in the day when QBs used to ask the refs to quiet the crowd. At one point the Huskers had pinned the bears down inside the 5 yard line and the bears QB came out from under center and walked over to the ref pointing to his ears. The ref just waved him off and pointed back to the center as if to say: this is a home game buddy, I can't help it if the visiting team makes so much noise your team can't hear the audible. It was pretty funny.

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Was told they would be sent out about a couple of weeks before the game, but getting nervous. :unsure:

GBR!!!

Did you get them from the UCLA web site? I have had mine for over a month, so maybe you should give them a call or something. Wouldn't want you to have to buy scalped tickets when you get here.

I got my tickets from a co-worker who's a UCLA season ticket holder so I might actually be in one of the few blue sections, but not too worried cause I know there will be red everywhere.

FYI our players will be entering and exiting the tunnel below section 23, I'm actually considering selling my tix in section 28 and buying some in section 23.

I got my tickets from a co-worker who's a UCLA season ticket holder so I might actually be in one of the few blue sections, but not too worried cause I know there will be red everywhere.

FYI our players will be entering and exiting the tunnel below section 23, I'm actually considering selling my tix in section 28 and buying some in section 23.

Section 28 and 23 are kinda six-of-one-half-dozen-of-the-other. Section 23 might be better just because if you are in 28 the sun will be in your face as it set over the top of the stadium (4:30 game time; right?). We are going to be in sec. 22, but not close enough for it to matter. By-the-way, sec 28 has seats (a few) available on the ticket web site, so I think it will be pretty RED too. On the chart below the seats in section 2-7 are student seating and 16-21 are the season seats with seat backs (nice to have a back on the seat, but pretty cramped).

Rose-Bowl-Seating-Chart.gif

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Was told they would be sent out about a couple of weeks before the game, but getting nervous. :unsure:

GBR!!!

Did you get them from the UCLA web site? I have had mine for over a month, so maybe you should give them a call or something. Wouldn't want you to have to buy scalped tickets when you get here.

I ordered them through Neb ticket office. If they don't come this week I will call them.

GBR!!!