Wisconsin fans @ Memorial Stadium

Why would anyone agree with that uneducated post? The only thing he told us was that you guys like to get drunk and swear at visitors. I've never been to one, but I'd imagine every trailor park is the same.

How was the post uneducated?

Sorry, posting every few minutes.

Read my rebuttal on the other page, if you disagree you have an IQ below 60.

Offhand, I'd say attempting to "set straight" a group of fans whose college football experience vastly exceeds that of your own fan base, on their board, unsolicited, with ridiculous amounts of entitlement implied, pretty much covers the "uneducated" aspect of internet posting.

• Fire 3

Offhand, I'd say attempting to "set straight" a group of fans whose college football experience vastly exceeds that of your own fan base, on their board, unsolicited, with ridiculous amounts of entitlement implied, pretty much covers the "uneducated" aspect of internet posting.

Really couldn't have put it any better than that. +1

Most, if not all, of his post deals with the Big Ten rather than college football generalities. On that subject our experience vastly exceeds that of your own fan base.

Why would anyone agree with that uneducated post? The only thing he told us was that you guys like to get drunk and swear at visitors. I've never been to one, but I'd imagine every trailor park is the same.

the entire post was aimed at us to grow a pair. We take pride in being the greatest fans in country, and we take pride in the great things visiting fans say about our stadium and fans. There's a reason we are recognized for those things not because we yell "eat sh#t, f#*k you" stay classy maddison. Do you guys think you are the only ones who can get drunk and cuss? where did this cocky attitude from wisconsin come from? do you guys think you are some big bad power school who is superior to everyone else? give me a break.

Most, if not all, of his post deals with the Big Ten rather than college football generalities. On that subject our experience vastly exceeds that of your own fan base.

Swell. So glad you set that straight. Because - and I want you to know this and take it to heart - all that Big Ten experience you guys have matters. All those decades getting your ass kicked by the real teams in the Big Ten, all those decades with little or nothing to show for even having a football team, all that time spent being the little, little, little, little, little, little, little brother in the Big Ten, while Nebraska was winning conference championship after conference championship, with the odd smattering of National Championships thrown in for fun... yeah. That all matters.

While I see what you are saying, EVERY SINGLE THING HE LISTED OFF is something we have been doing for 40+ years. Besides losing big times in Iowa City that is. I honestly don't know, but you guys might know a thing or two about that.

Swell. So glad you set that straight. Because - and I want you to know this and take it to heart - all that Big Ten experience you guys have matters. All those decades getting your ass kicked by the real teams in the Big Ten, all those decades with little or nothing to show for even having a football team, all that time spent being the little, little, little, little, little, little, little brother in the Big Ten, while Nebraska was winning conference championship after conference championship, with the odd smattering of National Championships thrown in for fun... yeah. That all matters.

So basically you admit that the "uneducated" accusation was unfounded but question the value of our knowledge.

Noted.

Other things established;

Wisconsin fans have no class.

Wisconsin has no history.

Nebraska fans are the classiest fan base around.

Nebraska has tons of history.

My uncle has lived in Watertown, Wisconsin for many years. He said in the early 90s you could go on a Saturday to any Wisconsin game you wanted to and pay no more than 40-50 bucks. Probably because nobody wants to watch a team go 1-10. By the way, the 1-10 records for Wisconsin happened. More than once.

So basically you admit that the "uneducated" accusation was unfounded but question the value of our knowledge.

Noted.

It was uneducated in the fact that he is saying we as NU fans know nothing about the things he listed off.

• Fire 1

Noted.

These delusions of adequacy are entertaining and all, but know your place. You're on a Husker message board. You're a guest. Act like it.