Oreo Desecrates the Sanctity of Cookies

Many would argue that this is because there has been an agenda to make people feel more comfortable with the thought of homosexuality. And most people have too many other things to do in life then bicker with others constantly. I don't believe same sex unions are here because people support it...I think it's more people are tolerating it. People keep pushing their agendas long enough and people get tired of fighting them.

I think more people are simply realizing that there isn't any rational reason to be against it. They are becoming more exposed to the issue and conclude that they should at least tolerate it even if they have reservations about it.

Or maybe they realize everyone should have the same inalienable rights as everyone else. Doesn't it just kinda makes sense that if we're going to cooperate and live together as a society everyone should get the same basic rights?

And I'm getting tired of the word "agenda" being used in a negative connotation.

gNgnB.jpg

• Fire 1

I dont get people... Honestly, who cares what other people choose to do if it makes them happy and doesnt directly affect your happiness.

I have met plenty of gay people... i have met plenty of straight people.. i have met plenty of bi people.. at the end of the day.. THEY'RE ALL PEOPLE!

I worked at a job with a lesbian couple.. sweetest, nicest people i know who are trying to raise a kid like everyone else.

Hats off to Oreo for being different... I will buy more products to counteract others hate.

But, did they let you watch?

I continue to try to evolve..and become less homophobic.

But I still will quickly look away or change the channel if it looks like two guys are about to kiss...Or "casually" ask my 11 year old son why he posted that oreo on his facebook page and be relieved when he says it just looked tasty.

Or maybe they realize everyone should have the same inalienable rights as everyone else. Doesn't it just kinda makes sense that if we're going to cooperate and live together as a society everyone should get the same basic rights?

And I'm getting tired of the word "agenda" being used in a negative connotation.

gNgnB.jpg

I agree and I believe this is the realization that many are arriving at. It still perplexes me as to why some individuals willfully chose to deny others the right to marry even though it is an entirely harmless action.

Some of you leftists spend a lot of time predicting what the "knuckle draggers" are going to do when you should worry about what the free-loaders, racists, and anarchists do if 1) George Zimmerman goes free 2) President Obama is voted out of office 3) Obamacare is not fully enacted 4) work requirements for welfare is reinstated, and 5) Fast and Furious reveals that both the President and AG are guilty of covering up the extent of the scandal. I would say there will likely be rioting, but we have already seen that from OWS. And the NBPP won't be happy until Zimmerman is strung up. When the freeloaders, racists, and anarchists erupt, they won't care if you're a leftist or not.

this seems to be a common theme with your posts that is annoying. 'why are you worried about this (issue i deem inconsequential) when there are these issues (i deem far more important to worry about)'. the issues you listed hardly make sense, but even so, we all know there are more important issues than gay cookies, but that does not mean we can not or should not discuss it or even the reactions to it.

also, the dude, i think you forgot broadway.

Some of you leftists spend a lot of time predicting what the "knuckle draggers" are going to do when you should worry about what the free-loaders, racists, and anarchists do if 1) George Zimmerman goes free 2) President Obama is voted out of office 3) Obamacare is not fully enacted 4) work requirements for welfare is reinstated, and 5) Fast and Furious reveals that both the President and AG are guilty of covering up the extent of the scandal. I would say there will likely be rioting, but we have already seen that from OWS. And the NBPP won't be happy until Zimmerman is strung up. When the freeloaders, racists, and anarchists erupt, they won't care if you're a leftist or not.

this seems to be a common theme with your posts that is annoying. 'why are you worried about this (issue i deem inconsequential) when there are these issues (i deem far more important to worry about)'. the issues you listed hardly make sense, but even so, we all know there are more important issues than gay cookies, but that does not mean we can not or should not discuss it or even the reactions to it.

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. But thanks for trying.

i do not appreciate your condescension, especially when it is your fault for not understanding.

here is another example, and me trying to explain to you what is annoying about it:

All I am saying is that with the the U.S. education system has bigger problems than insensitivity and closed-mindedness. Of course, bashing Texans is always great fun, so carry on.

so, to you, the sole purpose of critical thinking skills is to combat 'insensitivity' and 'closed-mindedness'. and no one is disagreeing that the schools could be better, but just because this is not the biggest problem does not mean that it is not worth discussion. i believe you are demonstrating the 'nirvana fallacy'.

i do not appreciate your condescension, especially when it is your fault for not understanding.

I couldn't figure out what your rant had to do with me since I didn't even mention the "gay cookies." I was simply commenting on how leftists predict what "knuckle draggers" will do when they should be worried about real problems. Gay cookies are not real problems. Double-dipped Oreos are real solutions.

I couldn't figure out what your rant had to do with me since I didn't even mention the "gay cookies." I was simply commenting on how leftists predict what "knuckle draggers" will do when they should be worried about real problems. Gay cookies are not real problems. Double-dipped Oreos are real solutions.

i laughed, but i prefer double-stuffed.

Those against this, what are your thoughts on simply just letting the gays be separate and equal? They can have their own drinking fountains and everything! It would be FABULOUS!!! Hopefully your children don't catch the wretched gay disease that those c**ksuckers decided to have at some point in their life. Heaven forbid your own blood comes out of the closet at some point, then you can decide who you hate more... "god" for making your kid gay, your kid for choosing to be gay, or yourself when you realize how ignorant you were to hate someone for something so minuscule and none of your business.

You quote that magic book of yours sayings its wrong, but how many tattoos do you have? How many female teachers have you ever had? How much premarital sex did you choose to have? Don't cherry pick quotes from 2000 years ago that have been mistranslated exponentially since they were first said. You're ignorant, you're a bigot, and in 15 years you're going to feel so very, very dumb.

• Fire 2