Commit this weekend/KSU

hello, i believe that this weekend (if the game goes well & the fans do not boo the coaches or players) UN will equal 10/7 - w/ the verbals of johnson, allen, a jones, & davis - since:

deas (extremely strong & physical dt) who is high on UN & blake may verbal - he camped at ga this summer - so he may be comparing the two on this visit (plus, w/ his grade issues - remember that last yr all sorts of people were foretelling that many members of UN's recruiting class were going to be lost because of grade issues or poor act/sat: b wilson, r picou, j picou, m lucky, & l jackson - they all made it - t spain will be here in jan. - hunter & franklin - did not make it, yet they are safely tucked away at butler - so, I hope that we do not get too worked up over the grade issues this yr.)

okung (undersized ot 260 lb.) will be have his 1st visit of the yr, & his family is coming w/ him which is always a good thing, plus he jumped on the offer UN gave & quickly set up this visit - he likes UN's tradition & coaches a lot

bowens (6'3" wr) has been high on UN all yr & is finally coming - this might be his 1st & last visit - iast & ms are on him as well - enough said.

wilson (6', 215) from butler cc & liberal, ks - he & his family will be here - he has a visit set w/ fl 12/16 - but this visit should be the last if everything goes well

Hello, great news on allen (it looks like I went to bed a little too early - & woke up w/ way too many e-mails telling me of allen's verbal)

pierre allen has to be the biggest coup of the yr - for UN football & especially for basketball - barry collier has to be the happiest man in the state right now -

allen lead his school thomas jefferson hs, denver to the state title last yr w/ 21.1 p, 14.3 r, 5.3 b, 1.9 s, 1.7 a, 37.3 3p%

allen has lead his football team in tackles the last 2 yrs, & has been & will be again this yr d mvp, & should be all state d

if we compare his size & speed to the UN standard at TE -

herian (as a hs sr): 6'5", 225, 4.60

allen: 6'5", 222, 4.60

if he plays de, & we compare him to this yrs other verbals at de

(since he listed as a weakside de) -

smith: 6'6" 230, 4.85

davis: 6'6" 275, 4.90

some will say he could be the next antonio davis & others many others may say the next julius peppers - yet barry collier right now is speakless, since he got the best bb player out of co & it did not even cost him a schollie

hey, how do you know what I mean, djr313 & kansashusker?

Maybe, I meant to write antonio davis, who from '93 to '98 w/ the indiana pacer was probably pound for pound the most physical pf in the nba...now, seriously what college would not want an antonio davis clone as their pf...seriously.

Seriously, why would UN want an antonio gates, who had one good yr at te, & than selfishly holds out all summer, & through training camp, & misses the 1st few games, so he could negotiate for more money, & a better contract to match his one good yr...seriously.

No, seriously I meant antonio gates...seriously sorry for the mishap...I will most likely do what dread pirate roberts/wesley was going to do in the morning - to myself of coarse