HUSKERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO they need a new O line coach.

I think the defense is tired. They have been on the field a lot this season and playing 10 games has got to take it's toll.

I don't think the coaching on the D side is the problem, (players during last week's game did admit to trying to make highlight tackles and not just simply making the tackles.)

Once the offense can stay on the field longer and score, the defense will answer.

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE. 27-25 HUSKERS. Bill Callahan has led us to the "John Wayne Fan Club.Com Bowl". Holy Cow, I cannot believe it.

Side Note: This staff isnt going to cut it IMO. While I am undeniably excited over this win, I remain, as I have since day 1, skeptical of this crew to lead us anywhere, thoughts???????

what's unbelieveable is you ....

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE. 27-25 HUSKERS. Bill Callahan has led us to the "John Wayne Fan Club.Com Bowl". Holy Cow, I cannot believe it.

Side Note: This staff isnt going to cut it IMO. While I am undeniably excited over this win, I remain, as I have since day 1, skeptical of this crew to lead us anywhere, thoughts???????

Yeah and to think we were so damn close to the Rose Bowl! :sarcasm

I never thought I would be happy just to see the Huskers get their 6th win of the season. OK we are not the Huskers of old but lets wait and see if they can keep improving over next year. People seem to be giving up on them before next season even gets here. I think we are still 2 yrs away from a very good team but that next years will be better than this years. Nobody knows for sure, all we got is hope right now for next year and hope for another good recruiting class.

GBR!!! :thumbs