Cody Glenn Has He Been Forgotten

Rhassell

I agree that he should have been used when we were on our own 1 yard line. When we were on their 1 yard line I agree with what the coaches did by leaving in Ross. The thing is though, if Cory Ross can't get one yard on one play, not many people could. Both of those safeties were the O-Line's fault. You could have put LenDale White back there, but with the blocking that occurred on those two plays, the result would have been the same. If I'm not mistaken, Cody Glenn didn't have one carry in today's game. Brandon Jackson had more touches than he did, which I don't mind, but this does make someone kind of wonder.

I can almost promise it isnt a behavior problem that is keeping him out...I actually cant think of a reason...I'm not a Bill Callahan fan...and some on this board are so I wont say what I want to...but I think it is retarded that Glenn isn't getting the ball more.

I really think or hope to see Nebraska next year...and the next...and the next have the running game like Auburn had last year with Cadillac and Brown (I believe)....both great backs and BOTH went in the Top 5 in the NFL draft.

If we have that with Lucky and Glenn it'll be great. Also I'd like to see Lucky at a slot to use more of his speed.

Didn't he come in against KU and fail to get 1 yard on back to back plays.  When you are a power back you have to make those plays.  He is just a freshman he will see more time the next three years.

I think I read that...it wasnt televised so didnt see it.

But its not Glenn's fault that when he comes in they know exactly what play is coming...using him as a decoy or giving him some off tackle or to the outside plays would open up more yardage for him. Then yall, and the rest of Nebraska will see what "C-Train" is about.