Romney's Rough Day

Please, we all await with bated breat.

"Breat?" I hope that I don't have to report that. :(

"They'll accept my peace, or be buried in the Can Breat." A discordant plunk rose from the harp, and Natael bent over the instrument, shaking his head. In a moment the soothing sounds came again.

"A melon couldn't be swollen enough for your head," Egwene muttered, folding her arms beneath her breasts. "And a stone couldn't be as stubborn! Moiraine is only trying to help ypu. Can't you see that?"

i give carlfense credit for trying, but what is the point. you guys are arguing at each other, not with. even if you point out something you think obama did well, they will just disagree with the value of it. otherwise it is just a case of 'i have this link v. i have this other link'.

but then maybe the question should be {since we will not convince you to give obama an iota of respect [and i am not fishing for some, 'well i like how obama...(some obscure, vaguely conservative accomplishment)']}, why should we like romney?

That . . . and like most mainstream Republicans . . . they seem to be impervious to the reality that exists outside of their conservative mainstream media echo chambers.

In those circles thinking is not required. If you can recite slogans you're welcomed with open arms.

it is fairly obvious when their knee jerk reaction to gm's new found success is always "argh! unions!". what do the unions have to do with it, why should unions not play the role they assume they do, and why is it bad if it means record profits?

I think your missing the point. It's not that unions were given control. It's that they were given PRIORITY over other shareholders in line. (including you if you held paper in either mutual or stock).

i am missing the point. i do not see what is wrong with that.

i give carlfense credit for trying, but what is the point. you guys are arguing at each other, not with. even if you point out something you think obama did well, they will just disagree with the value of it. otherwise it is just a case of 'i have this link v. i have this other link'.

but then maybe the question should be {since we will not convince you to give obama an iota of respect [and i am not fishing for some, 'well i like how obama...(some obscure, vaguely conservative accomplishment)']}, why should we like romney?

That . . . and like many Republicans . . . they seem to be impervious to the reality that exists outside of their conservative mainstream media echo chambers.

In those circles thinking is not required. If you can recite slogans you're welcomed with open arms.

They seem to be impervious to the reality that exists outside of their conservative mainstream media echo chambers. (drop conservative and insert AP or other liberal mouthpieces and see how it looks to others)

I'm posting a link to an informative article that suggests how the coverage could have been different ....................Since it's from Fox (although not by a Fox columnist), I'm sure you believe it can't have merit. But if you actually do look for balanced sources as you claim, I'd suggest you give it a quick read. Amazing how your own "box thinking" might be challenged.

http://www.foxnews.c...iggest-stories/

Please, we all await with bated breat.

"Breat?" I hope that I don't have to report that. :(

"They'll accept my peace, or be buried in the Can Breat." A discordant plunk rose from the harp, and Natael bent over the instrument, shaking his head. In a moment the soothing sounds came again.

"A melon couldn't be swollen enough for your head," Egwene muttered, folding her arms beneath her breasts. "And a stone couldn't be as stubborn! Moiraine is only trying to help ypu. Can't you see that?"

http://books.google.com/books?id=9Dk11nEakTYC&pg=PA96&lpg=PA96&dq=a+melon+couldn't+be+swollen+enough+for+your+head&source=bl&ots=Ps-LOlyTCr&sig=BfmiqZKttEjLmmJl3VT2OcYUb8o&hl=en&sa=X&ei=yJcZUISoDeS0iQKu6YC4Dg&ved=0CE8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=a%20melon%20couldn't%20be%20swollen%20enough%20for%20your%20head&f=false

:lol:

POTY candidate.

The "breat" was probably a little too inside. I just tend to assume that a shortened form of any word or name is an insult and I take it very, very, seriously. So seriously that I later lie about it.

They seem to be impervious to the reality that exists outside of their conservative mainstream media echo chambers. (drop conservative and insert AP or other liberal mouthpieces and see how it looks to others)

It's tongue in cheek. It's referring to that tired "main stream media" talking point about non-Fox media . . . when Fox is the largest and most watched of the major networks. Although . . . it's interesting that even Fox uses AP material. Why would they do that if it's so hopelessly liberal? ;)

I'm posting a link to an informative article that suggests how the coverage could have been different ....................Since it's from Fox (although not by a Fox columnist), I'm sure you believe it can't have merit. But if you actually do look for balanced sources as you claim, I'd suggest you give it a quick read. Amazing how your own "box thinking" might be challenged.

That's simply beautiful. To show the bias of non-Fox sources you cite Fox News.

You've made all of my points for me.

It's tongue in cheek. It's referring to that tired "main stream media" talking point about non-Fox media . . . when Fox is the largest and most watched of the major networks. Although . . . it's interesting that even Fox uses AP material. Why would they do that if it's so hopelessly liberal? ;)

That's simply beautiful. To show how biased non-Fox sources are you cite Fox News.

Did you read it?

That . . . and like many Republicans . . . they seem to be impervious to the reality that exists outside of their conservative mainstream media echo chambers.

it is not an issue of coverage. romney insulted london, insulted palestine (an occupied nation under enormous hardship), somehow backhandedly complimented israel (their culture makes them more prosperous: jew=money), and created unnecessary tension with iran. was there more to the trip? sure. does that mean this is not important? no.

That's simply beautiful. To show how biased non-Fox sources are you cite Fox News.

Did you read it?

I did. All of my points still stand. Thank you for that.

Did you read it?

I did. All of my points still stand. Thank you for that.

And you found no merit at all?? No interesting comparison of Obama/Romney policy ?? The frenzy over gaffes didn't miss anything substantive? Come on Carl...................you can't mean that....... :dunno

• Fire 1