Another Guy Doesn't Pick the Husker Hat

Eric Beisel (LB) committed to Missouri today, and did the hat thing. He had Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, and Illinois hats on the table.

I don't think we were really recruiting Eric hat too hard (with Banderas, Love, and Newby on board), but apparently we we're in his top 4, since our hat was on the table.

See Link:

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1389452

Thought it was funny because a Nebraska hat rarely gets picked!

And.....?

He also, according to what you said, had an Arkansas and Illinois hat on the table. Were they just as "burned" as Nebraska or do they get a pass because they're not Nebraska?

Why is it that you seem to be relishing the one LB we didn't get instead of celebrating the three we did get in this class? And for the record, all three of the LBs we currently have committed are rated higher than this Beisel kid-at least according to rivals.com with Banderas and Newby both rated as 5.7 4 stars.

And what about the four we signed in last year's class? In which three of the four are rated higher than Beisel. Only one, Thomas Brown, is rated as a 5.6 like Beisel is.

And.....?

He also, according to what you said, had an Arkansas and Illinois hat on the table. Were they just as "burned" as Nebraska or do they get a pass because they're not Nebraska?

Why is it that you seem to be relishing the one LB we didn't get instead of celebrating the three we did get in this class? And for the record, all three of the LBs we currently have committed are rated higher than this Beisel kid-at least according to rivals.com with Banderas and Newby both rated as 5.7 4 stars.

And what about the four we signed in last year's class? In which three of the four are rated higher than Beisel. Only one, Thomas Brown, is rated as a 5.6 like Beisel is.

Dude chill out, I wasn't slamming Nebraska........I said we weren't recruiting him very hard because we already have 3 BETTER linebackers. And yeah I agree, the 4 last year were better too. I just thought it was funny to see a Nebraska hat on the table when I knew we weren't really pursuing him much.

Seriously braj, take pill full of chill.

• Fire 2

And.....?

Dude chill out, I wasn't slamming Nebraska........I said we weren't recruiting him very hard because we already have 3 BETTER linebackers. And yeah I agree, the 4 last year were better too. I just thought it was funny to see a Nebraska hat on the table when I knew we weren't really pursuing him much.

I wasn't slamming you. I was merely asking you what I thought were logical questions and backing up my observations with relevant data. So now the question is, why are you gettin' all defensive bra?

And.....?

I wasn't slamming you. I was merely asking you what I thought were logical questions and backing up my observations with relevant data. So now the question is, why are you gettin' all defensive bra?

Alright, I'll answer your questions:

"And......?" - I posted the video because I saw a Nebraska on the table, and thought it was kinda funny because I knew Nebraska wasn't pursuing this kid too much lately. Nothing more, nothing less than that.

"Were they just as "burned" as Nebraska or do they get a pass because they're not Nebraska?" - Never said Nebraska got burned, but I guess if you think I implied it, the I'll say I'm happy NU got burned. We have 3 better LB recruits right now and better targets on our board.

"Why is it that you seem to be relishing the one LB we didn't get instead of celebrating the three we did get in this class?" - I'm not relishing Beisel and once again I'll say, I think our 3 2013 commits are better than him. Because we got those 3 studs, I knew we weren't actively pursuing Beisel and that's why I was surprised to see a NU hat on the table.

"And what about the four we signed in last year's class?" - I'll say this again too, I think the 4 last year we're better than Beisel also. I am VERY happy with our past 2 Linebacker classes. All are very good players and I look forward to seeing them in Red.

Wasn't getting defensive Bro Pelini, just responding to you freaking out, thinking I was slamming Nebraska, when I really wasn't. There was some sarcasm in my post in saying another kid doesn't pick a Nebraska hat, but apparently you didn't pick up on that.

And.....?

Hug it out fellas

And.....?

"And......?" - I posted the video because I saw a Nebraska on the table, and thought it was kinda funny because I knew Nebraska wasn't pursuing this kid too much lately. Nothing more, nothing less than that.

"Were they just as "burned" as Nebraska or do they get a pass because they're not Nebraska?" - Never said Nebraska got burned, but I guess if you think I implied it, the I'll say I'm happy NU got burned. We have 3 better LB recruits right now and better targets on our board.

"Why is it that you seem to be relishing the one LB we didn't get instead of celebrating the three we did get in this class?" - I'm not relishing Beisel and once again I'll say, I think our 3 2013 commits are better than him. Because we got those 3 studs, I knew we weren't actively pursuing Beisel and that's why I was surprised to see a NU hat on the table.

"And what about the four we signed in last year's class?" - I'll say this again too, I think the 4 last year we're better than Beisel also. I am VERY happy with our past 2 Linebacker classes. All are very good players and I look forward to seeing them in Red.

Wasn't getting defensive Bro Pelini, just responding to you freaking out, thinking I was slamming Nebraska, when I really wasn't. There was some sarcasm in my post in saying another kid doesn't pick a Nebraska hat, but apparently you didn't pick up on that.

Well based on your post the tone really didn't seem sarcastic at all. Although all things being equal I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. And again I wasn't slamming you at all. I was merely responding to your post. Trust me, if I actually do "slam" you-you'll have a headache for a week. That's not true at all-it'll only be for a couple of days.

:D

And.....?

Well based on your post the tone really didn't seem sarcastic at all. Although all things being equal I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. And again I wasn't slamming you at all. I was merely responding to your post. Trust me, if I actually do "slam" you-you'll have a headache for a week. That's not true at all-it'll only be for a couple of days.

:D

Just laughed so hard I peed a little! :facepalm:
  • 4 weeks later...