New Official Song For Huskers Releases Tomorrow. It's called 'DOMINATOR'

I got some news for everyone in here. my buddy works for #ESPN in New York City and they are working on Game Day commercials this week. One of the songs is licensed by The University Of Nebraska entitled, 'Dominator'. The University is using it all season long and ESPN received rights the song to use within their own programming / commercials and highlight reels. The song is electronica based and very similar to something skrillex would do(according to my friends in NY). He said the song was AMAZING and done by a Nebraska alum. The song was also used to preview the new uniforms at a press conference I am told.

If anyone has the song, please post! thanks in advance.

Here is the lyrics sheet they sent me:

I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other

I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other

I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other...no other...I'm bigger,and bolder, and rougher

in other words sucker there is no other,I'm the one and only Dominator, I'm the one and only Dominator

the song says it was produced in Hollywood, CA under Warner Bros Records.

It is on YouTube, and it has nothing to do with Nebraska or Nebraska football. I'm cornfused about this. It's a fifteen-year-old song.

I'm sure the new version is just a remix. The song Mikey Bo did in 2007 wasn't original either, it was a rehashing of the Saw movie theme.

I got some news for everyone in here. my buddy works for #ESPN in New York City and they are working on Game Day commercials this week. One of the songs is licensed by The University Of Nebraska entitled, 'Dominator'. The University is using it all season long and ESPN received rights the song to use within their own programming / commercials and highlight reels. The song is electronica based and very similar to something skrillex would do(according to my friends in NY). He said the song was AMAZING and done by a Nebraska alum. The song was also used to preview the new uniforms at a press conference I am told.

I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other...no other...I'm bigger,and bolder, and rougher

in other words sucker there is no other,I'm the one and only Dominator, I'm the one and only Dominator

1243350_o.gif

I'm waving the B.S. flag on this one. This poster just registered today and is already stirring up stories. I can see this going nowhere

I'm normally very cautious about this stuff, but there's one little nugget about this that may make it true. If I'm wrong, I'll axe everything.

1243350_o.gif

hahaha. that .gif is aaaaawesome!

• Fire 1

1243350_o.gif

:lol: I know tell me about it.....I posted it hours ago and I'm still laughing my ass off

1243350_o.gif

:lol: I know tell me about it.....I posted it hours ago and I'm still laughing my ass off

Reminds me of the Friends episode where Joey is telling everyone about "smell the fart" acting