New Official Song For Huskers Releases Tomorrow. It's called 'DOMINATOR'

I knew I had heard this song before. They used a remix (or ripoff) in the trailer for Borderlands 2 (which looks awesome). If there's any truth to this rumor, they've gotta be using this version.

Edit: Ok, after looking around, it appears that this is a different song called doomsday. Whatevs, wub wub sounds all the same to me.

The OP has done some work for Nebraska in the past. Perhaps it's a matter of timing.

From a text:

The song is the new football program hype record. It's called Dominator. I got the song and they're doing a music video for it.

I'm not going to bug him further about this. Likely it will come out in due time. My guess is folks in the stadium will see the video and hear the song in pre-game.

The OP has done some work for Nebraska in the past. Perhaps it's a matter of timing.

From a text:

The song is the new football program hype record. It's called Dominator. I got the song and they're doing a music video for it.

I'm not going to bug him further about this. Likely it will come out in due time. My guess is folks in the stadium will see the video and hear the song in pre-game.

Wait...the original poster is Mikey Bo?

I emailed Kevin Wilson of ESPN and HE HAS INDEED CONFIRMED ---- "DOMINATOR" was produced by Nebraska Native "Mikey Bo" and was licensed by ESPN for use in the 2012-2013 programming. So don't knock the POSTER! I was right

Caleb Namani at ESPN recorded some of the track for with his iphone! (NOT FOR TUNNEL WALK USE)! SHOULD BE COMING OUT IN A FEW WEEKS!

DOWNLOAD LOW QUALITY SNIPPET:

<object width="522" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://yourlisten.com/Player.swf?id=16906147"></param><param'>http://yourlisten.com/Player.swf?id=16906147"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://yourlisten.com/Player.swf?id=16906147" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="522" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I emailed Kevin Wilson of ESPN and HE HAS INDEED CONFIRMED ---- "DOMINATOR" was produced by Nebraska Native "Mikey Bo" and was licensed by ESPN for use in the 2012-2013 programming. So don't knock the POSTER! I was right

Caleb Namani at ESPN recorded some of the track for with his iphone! (NOT FOR TUNNEL WALK USE)! SHOULD BE COMING OUT IN A FEW WEEKS! and Dj Mikey Bo has done things for them in the past??? right??> UNL will be using record!

DOWNLOAD LOW QUALITY SNIPPET:

I'm showing your embed link as broken. Here is a link.