Another DT has popped up. Bobby Leath http://247sports.com...bby-Leath-21031 Offered by Miami and Florida and is said to have over 40 offers, but he has been really quite with the services..... has K State and Nebraska as his leaders. Doesnt show us as an offer yet, but he grew up a Nebraska fan. He is working hard to try and get fully qualified. Kaz's area is Florida and they have been talking regularly. Hasnt been rated yet for some reason, a real sleeper with the recruiting sites, with a pretty good offer list, not sure whats up with him being a K State lean. Tenatively setting up an official for the Michigan game. Nexus can do the honors of making him his own page. Our coaches can sure find em, no matter where they are.

Has good size at 6 3 295....... a guy to keep an eye on.

K-State, FIU, Iowa State are our competition? If we get him and Toby, I will be happy

No pull down his offer list, 247 is reporting 14 offers including Miami and Florida, but they are saying he has 40 or more offers that arent reported. He doesnt go to camps so no services have really seen him first hand.

“I’m a physical guy who loves to tackle and sack the quarterback,” Leath said. “I’m a very good pass rusher and I know how to use my hands. Whether it’s 4-3, 3-4, standup, I can get from point A to point B. I have some cousins who play college football so they give me any background information that I need.”

A defensive end who recorded nine sacks as a junior in Lake Wales’ 3-4 system, Leath said he doesn’t have a strong preference on the defensive scheme in which he plays at the next level. He said college coaches who have talked with him have said they like “that I have powerful hands and I get off the ball quick.”

Has visited Virgina Tennessee and Florida and they have all offered, said in the spring that he was going to wait until signing day to announce.

KState and Nebraska are favorites for some reason, more info to come out soon i would imagine. They say hes a Nebraska fan so well see where this goes.

I think Nexus is on vacation, btw.

Edit:

Heading to the Emerald Isle tomorrow, so I'll be MIA from HB for the next 45 days. Also spending a week in London for the Olympics. Yes, I'll miss the 1st game vs. South... Updated 24 Jul · 9 comments

That was Nexus' last status update.

:ahhhhhhhh

Im not sure if he has an official offer yet, but the interest seems to be good enough on both sides i could probably make a page for him, it wont be good enough but i'll do the best i can :ahhhhhhhh