Elite 11

i just hope he stays committed to nebraska and some other coach isnt able to pull him away!

Another school would be a second tier school! All the top schools had representation at the elite 11except maybe wisky and Florida! Where would he go? Guys our system well! I really hope we can develope him into an NFL quality Qb! Would help us in recuiting QBs for decades if we put Johnny in the pros as a 10year starter!
  • Fire 1

i just hope he stays committed to nebraska and some other coach isnt able to pull him away!

Another school would be a second tier school! All the top schools had representation at the elite 11except maybe wisky and Florida! Where would he go?

thats a good point, its just that it seems like its been awhile since we got a qb with this much hype around him, i try to as optimistic as possible without losing touch with reality, just with the way recruits are now-a-days it seems like it doesnt take much for one to jump sh#t to another program just because its the thing to do.

Another school would be a second tier school! All the top schools had representation at the elite 11except maybe wisky and Florida! Where would he go?

thats a good point, its just that it seems like its been awhile since we got a qb with this much hype around him, i try to as optimistic as possible without losing touch with reality, just with the way recruits are now-a-days it seems like it doesnt take much for one to jump sh#t to another program just because its the thing to do.

he cant leave.... his twitter account is husker_Johnny and that sh#ts permanent.

he cant leave.... his twitter account is husker_Johnny and that sh#ts permanent.

No it isn't. You can change it an infinite number of times.

No it isn't. You can change it an infinite number of times.

shhhhhh no you cant

Exactly! lol. When we start contending for a BIG10 championship, that'll cement his offer and more top recruits will come. Muhahahahahaha!

I'm really glad we landed this young man.

Michigan recruit, Shane Morris stated something along the lines of, "Everyone knows who I am. It's great. I go to bars and what not and people all know who I am."

WTF are you doing in bars?! You're a highschool kid. Great opening statements about yourself.

Sorry, I'll get off this kids case now...but wow, some of his comments really have me questioning his character. He sounds like a complete toolbag. However, I honestly wish him good luck at Michigan. He may fit right in.

Michigan recruit, Shane Morris stated something along the lines of, "Everyone knows who I am. It's great. I go to bars and what not and people all know who I am."

WTF are you doing in bars?! You're a highschool kid. Great opening statements about yourself.

Sorry, I'll get off this kids case now...but wow, some of his comments really have me questioning his character. He sounds like a complete toolbag. However, I honestly wish him good luck at Michigan. He may fit right in.

I thought the same of the kid committed to Miami!!