Elite 11

I don't think this is really worthy of starting a new topic, considering Stanton hasn't even stepped on campus yet but as a fan base who are we more excited for? Armstrong or Stanton?

I'm equally excited for both of them. My prediction is that each guy gets two years as starter. Armstrong won't redshirt and will start his Junior and Senior years after Martinez leaves. Stanton will redshirt and start his Junior and Senior years after Armstrong leaves.

My plan is foolproof (until one of them transfers and/or ends up sucking).

• Fire 1

I don't think this is really worthy of starting a new topic, considering Stanton hasn't even stepped on campus yet but as a fan base who are we more excited for? Armstrong or Stanton?

I'm equally excited for both of them. My prediction is that each guy gets two years as starter. Armstrong won't redshirt and will start his Junior and Senior years after Martinez leaves. Stanton will redshirt and start his Junior and Senior years after Armstrong leaves.

My plan is foolproof (until one of them transfers and/or ends up sucking).

As long as neither of them become a bust (to me more likely than a transfer) then yes this would work out perfectly. I think this shows the strides we are making as a program. We are no longer forced to start underclassmen at vital positions. Strong depth and thr ability to reload year after year are the keys to becoming a powerhouse again.