Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

I don't want to go through 5 pages here... but are you guys now in the loop with the home sickness/girlfriend/starting competition stuff?

I don't think the starting competition stuff was really hashed out. It was reported once that Tyler was running with the 2's. Someone else said that wasn't the case, it was just for one practice/set that some reporter saw, and that Moore was starting at ... LT, i think.

Plain and simple. Bo's culture is obviously not working (towards high quality recruits). We need high quality recruits to win championships (just ask the SEC). Not saying Bo needs to go. But he needs to seriously reconsider how he is treating the media/fans/players. I find it no coincidence we are losing some big time players at a time when the team needs to think about the 2012-13 season. Secondly, Cotton must go. Anyone who can convince me otherwise - The floor is yours.

Unfortunately whatever the circumstances are right now I'm having a hard time envisioning this being anything but negative as far as player-coach relations, recruiting, and the overall prospects of our o-line are concerned. Sigh.

Welp A-Rod just posted on Tylers facebook saying that he loves him and to stay in touch. Dude is really gone. Ive been fed up with Cotton for years but after Klachko and Moore HE. NEEDS. TO. GO..

Thats it im starting #firecotton on twitter.

Welp A-Rod just posted on Tylers facebook saying that he loves him and to stay in touch. Dude is really gone. Ive been fed up with Cotton for years but after Klachko and Moore HE. NEEDS. TO. GO..

Klachko sitch may have little or nothing to do with Cotton...

Anyway, I have never been a fan of Coach Cotton, but I think I can recognize the silliness in these sentiments. Whether any player for any reason leaves doesn't change whether or not Cotton should go.