Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

I'll have an easier time believing all this when I stop hearing, "i heard it from a source that I can't tell you about, but I know it's true because unnamed source told me so, so believe what I'm saying even though what I'm saying could be completely unfounded"...

If we really want to get down to it, where's Bo's saltwater aquarium guy, he'll know...

Over/under 300 posts before we get real answers about what happened.

We can't do stuff like that because that jerk knapplc will just lock the thread until we get news and screw up the bets. That guy is a tool.

Yea, I heard he likes Iowa too.

Nah - just the Iowa fan he sat next to last November. She was ultra-cute.

She turned 18 that day to. Knapp likes them young..

Huh...I was always under the impression that Knapp was too old to enjoy them...

I'll have an easier time believing all this when I stop hearing, "i heard it from a source that I can't tell you about, but I know it's true because unnamed source told me so, so believe what I'm saying even though what I'm saying could be completely unfounded"...

If we really want to get down to it, where's Bo's saltwater aquarium guy, he'll know...

There aren't a lot of facts out there, but it appears there is at least one. Tyler Moore did walk out of practice. And there's a lot of other chatter that makes this a smoke/fire situation. The question is how big is the fire.

Now would be one of those times those senior leadership articles we keep wasting our 15 clicks on at the LJS would come in handy. Talk him off the ledge.

Assuming this is at all remotely true (making an ass out of me and you)...

It's just as likely that senior leadership will run him off the team. You're assuming that this isn't Moore's fault and that he's not to blame.

My usual source, a man brown bagging a bottle MD 20/20 near N Street Liquor, has in fact confirmed that Moore quit the team.

Just doing my part to help the 300 post O/U.

Wearing a red ball cap? That was me!

/WHy didn't you give me a dollar dude?

• Fire 1

Now would be one of those times those senior leadership articles we keep wasting our 15 clicks on at the LJS would come in handy. Talk him off the ledge.

It's just as likely that senior leadership will run him off the team. You're assuming that this isn't Moore's fault and that he's not to blame.

I did? Where?

Quitting a football program that you're slated to log some serious playing time for over the next three years is an enormous decision, for whatever reason. Whether he's roid raging or getting passed over, it still falls on the staff and his teammates to find a solution. That's what leadership is, last I heard.

There aren't a lot of facts out there, but it appears there is at least one. Tyler Moore did walk out of practice. And there's a lot of other chatter that makes this a smoke/fire situation. The question is how big is the fire.

Yes, that is true, but all the "sh*t house lawyers" go into speculation mode, and then this becomes more convoluted than it was a couple hours ago...

Between this, and the other crap thats brewing, I'm about ready to call my Aunt Phyllis's bridge 4some and see if they can lend some help on the O line

Over/under 300 posts before we get real answers about what happened.

We can't do stuff like that because that jerk knapplc will just lock the thread until we get news and screw up the bets. That guy is a tool.

Yea, I heard he likes Iowa too.

Nah - just the Iowa fan he sat next to last November. She was ultra-cute.

Did you hit it? Please tell me you hit it knapp, that would be awesome

I did? Where?

Quitting a football program that you're slated to log some serious playing time for over the next three years is an enormous decision, for whatever reason. Whether he's roid raging or getting passed over, it still falls on the staff and his teammates to find a solution. That's what leadership is, last I heard.

Jason Peter would have tracked him down in a dark alley and made sure he never, ever quit the football team again.

I did? Where?

I was suggesting that the solution might be for Moore to leave. That's leadership too. I was saying that you're assuming the solution is for Moore to stay when that may not be the case. But it all depends on the details of the situation, and whether anything is even going on at all.

This whole thread reminds me of when Martinez "left" the team. How many times did that rumor resurface? Twice? Three times? Many posters convinced themselves of all these scenarios, rumors, and speculations were somehow true, but there weren't any facts to backup those claims. And as it turned out, nothing happened. We'll just have to wait and see if something happens now.

Here's a supposed post by Moore's fiance on facebook that I found on another board. The guy who posted this said Moore's dad even liked it. I know this is getting pretty out there, so make of it what you will.

Before the word gets down to Florida via internet and everyone attacks Tyler with questions, yes it is true for those of you who have heard..after battling, toughing things out, and making a VERY difficult decision..Tyler is coming home! As he has fulfilled his childhood dreams of playing for Nebraska, making a difference, and going down in history for being the first true freshman to start, its time for him to move on and expand his talent. He ISNT done with football and has a team or two in mind! Nebraska is a great school and has a great team and is for some guys but not for Tyler. His dream is to play for the Steelers or an NFL team someday and Lord willing he is going to make his dream come true. You can like it or not but i am VERY proud of my baby for making such a hard decision and his family and i support him a billon percent.. It would be nice if everyone else did too. Cant wait to see what his future has in store and prove the negative people wrong. Thank you to all the Husker fans who have supported him and dont want him to go, it means alot.. He will always be a Husker, its just time to open the doors back up to some new options and find his happiness and love for football again!!

Here's a supposed post by Moore's fiance on facebook that I found on another board. The guy who posted this said Moore's dad even liked it. I know this is getting pretty out there, so make of it what you will.

Before the word gets down to Florida via internet and everyone attacks Tyler with questions, yes it is true for those of you who have heard..after battling, toughing things out, and making a VERY difficult decision..Tyler is coming home! As he has fulfilled his childhood dreams of playing for Nebraska, making a difference, and going down in history for being the first true freshman to start, its time for him to move on and expand his talent. He ISNT done with football and has a team or two in mind! Nebraska is a great school and has a great team and is for some guys but not for Tyler. His dream is to play for the Steelers or an NFL team someday and Lord willing he is going to make his dream come true. You can like it or not but i am VERY proud of my baby for making such a hard decision and his family and i support him a billon percent.. It would be nice if everyone else did too. Cant wait to see what his future has in store and prove the negative people wrong. Thank you to all the Husker fans who have supported him and dont want him to go, it means alot.. He will always be a Husker, its just time to open the doors back up to some new options and find his happiness and love for football again!!

That's not real. It's too stupidly ridiculous to be real.

• Fire 1