Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Hopefully there is a logical reason to walk out of practice. Anyone know if he was at to nights?

Hopefully this rumor quickly goes the way of "Martinez quits after A&M game" rumors.

If he is gone, I would like to know why we have lost Moore and Ryan in a week.

Ryan has nobody to blame, but himself.

Ref Ryan, saw on his thread rumors involving some "muscle Builders". If true, I concur with you.

not completely confirmed, but i have had one person tell me that he is already back in florida...

edit: would also like to say that i do still have a gut feeling that he will come back.

Unless he left practice, went straight to Lincoln, and took a private jet, there's no way. It's an hour drive to Omaha, an hour through security, and a 4+ hour flight to Tampa. That "info" was posted online 5 hours after the initial tweets.

not completely confirmed, but i have had one person tell me that he is already back in florida...

edit: would also like to say that i do still have a gut feeling that he will come back.

Unless he left practice, went straight to Lincoln, and took a private jet, there's no way. It's an hour drive to Omaha, an hour through security, and a 4+ hour flight to Tampa. That "info" was posted online 5 hours after the initial tweets. And you're looking at a $1k flight and leaving all his stuff behind.

i assure you that info is from a player on the team.

Unless he left practice, went straight to Lincoln, and took a private jet, there's no way. It's an hour drive to Omaha, an hour through security, and a 4+ hour flight to Tampa. That "info" was posted online 5 hours after the initial tweets. And you're looking at a $1k flight and leaving all his stuff behind.

I live in Tampa, and I've flown omaha to Tampa a bunch of times. It's no short trip. Where did he hear it from?

boy is he pissed........someone twisted his jock up to his a-hole!.........wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Tampa, and I've flown omaha to Tampa a bunch of times. It's no short trip. Where did he hear it from?

understood sir. have flown it myself a few years ago and i agree. however, thats just what ive been told and has started popping up on other boards. doesnt necessarily mean that he is all the way there either could still be on the plane, i dont know, but that is what at least one player believes. all i got sir.

understood sir. have flown it myself a few years ago and i agree. however, thats just what ive been told and has started popping up on other boards. doesnt necessarily mean that he is all the way there either could still be on the plane, i dont know, but that is what at least one player believes. all i got sir.

No prob, I just find it highly sketchy. It's not impossible, just improbable.

Here we were having two of the best days of recruiting/practice then something like this comes out. I really hope that isnt something done by Barney.

It is because of Barny and his incompetence. He was playing with the 2's and was one of our best linemen. But it is being reported on another site (don't want to mention it because it's a pay site) by a reliable source that it's Barney's perceived favoritism and moving the players around all of the time. They hate playing for him and that is why we keep on losing linemen. It's time this parasite stops stealing money from the school and Bo needs to can his sorry @ss.

Moore is apparently already if Florida and is looking to transfer to Florida or South Florida and has already withdrawn from classes at NU.