Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Moore is not 2nd string. what was tweeted by the BTN guy just happened to be the first set of guys on the field for that package. Sirles is starting RT and Moore is starting LT. that is a fact. i havent been able to find too much about what happened but im still asking around. will post if i hear anything.

fans and players alike are on edge now......expectations are high and it could be the coaches are breaking under pressure?.....just getting the real story would be nice, but i have my doubts.....

Expectations were higher the last two seasons, so I'm not sure why you keep saying this.

fans and players alike are on edge now......expectations are high and it could be the coaches are breaking under pressure?.....just getting the real story would be nice, but i have my doubts.....

Expectations were higher the last two seasons, so I'm not sure why you keep saying this.

you're right.......our coaches and players, after a somewhat disappointing past 2 seasons, have now lowered their expectations to only playing half ass this season.......

you're right.......our coaches and players, after a somewhat disappointing past 2 seasons, have now lowered their expectations to only playing half ass this season.......

What the hell are you even talking about? Honestly.

Personal

Tyler was born on Jan. 3, 1993, and is the son of Brian Moore and Kim Sorenson. He is majoring in business administration. Moore’s father, Brian, played tight end for the Huskers in the 1980s, earning a letter in 1985. Tyler is the cousin of former NU defensive end Jay Moore (2002-06).

Those two ex-Huskers will talk him off the ledge and have him back in practice.

Tyler Moore is a Husker. His father Brian is from a small town in Nebraska and is also a Husker. Tyler Moore is 6 feet 6 inches tall and listed at 300 pounds. He started on our offensive line as a true freshman. These are all facts.

You would never be able to tell this is a Husker message board by some of you fellas pathetic comments. I hope you are either just trolls, or are being sarcastic in a rude kind of way. The way we turn our backs on these young men so instantly. We don't even know what happened. We don't even know if he wants to leave or stay, but by God, you guys could force anyone out. This young man and his family have played ball for the Big Red, which is more than any of you loud mouths have done. I know none of you have stepped foot out there because of the way you have jumped all over this kid's case. Pathetic. This guy eat's punks like all of you for breakfast, and then goes out and whips some ass for the Big Red. The team you all supposedly live and die for. I know not all of you are jumping the guy's case, but some are, and it isn't right or fair. You don't know the circumstances, or if there is even a real story here. Yet many of you are talking about his "panties", or he being a "wittle baby boy" . Well that 6 foot 6 300 pound boy would stomp you a new fuckn' mudhole.

• Fire 6

Tyler Moore is a Husker. His father Brian is from a small town in Nebraska and is also a Husker. Tyler Moore is 6 feet 6 inches tall and listed at 300 pounds. He started on our offensive line as a true freshman. These are all facts.

You would never be able to tell this is a Husker message board by some of you fellas pathetic comments. I hope you are either just trolls, or are being sarcastic in a rude kind of way. The way we turn our backs on these young men so instantly. We don't even know what happened. We don't even know if he wants to leave or stay, but by God, you guys could force anyone out. This young man and his family have played ball for the Big Red, which is more than any of you loud mouths have done. I know none of you have stepped foot out there because of the way you have jumped all over this kid's case. Pathetic. This guy eat's punks like all of you for breakfast, and then goes out and whips some ass for the Big Red. The team you all supposedly live and die for. I know not all of you are jumping the guy's case, but some are, and it isn't right or fair. You don't know the circumstances, or if there is even a real story here. Yet many of you are talking about his "panties", or he being a "wittle baby boy" . Well that 6 foot 6 300 pound boy would stomp you a new fuckn' mudhole.

Oh my! Are you Tyler?

Hopefully there is a logical reason to walk out of practice. Anyone know if he was at to nights?

Hopefully this rumor quickly goes the way of "Martinez quits after A&M game" rumors.

If he is gone, I would like to know why we have lost Moore and Ryan in a week.

Ryan has nobody to blame, but himself.