Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

He has been working with the 2nd string guys.

But i would wait until tomorrow for the smoke to clear before rumors and judgments start flaring the fire.

if that is true he goes from freshman starter to backup? WTF???......i mean as weak as our line is? have we got personality problems between coaches and players now?.......or is this a left over problem from last season, getting worse in fall practice?.......i give up.

He has been working with the 2nd string guys.

But i would wait until tomorrow for the smoke to clear before rumors and judgments start flaring the fire.

if that is true he goes from freshman starter to backup? WTF???......i mean as weak as our line is? have we got personality problems between coaches and players now?.......or is this a left over problem from last season, getting worse in fall practice?.......i give up.

I don't know the whole situation. But this is just in theory. If he walked out of practice today working with the 2nd string guys. It might be a work ethic thing. How many times have we heard that each year every player starts with a new slate. Just because you started last year doesn't mean guarantee a spot for you next season. I'm not saying Moore is the kind of guy who expects a starter role to be granted to him because he started last year at times. But if it does, i have no sympathy for guy who doesn't want to put in the work for a starter role if he won't practice like he wants it.

I still don't see the chance of him leaving the program though. Once again, this piggybacks on MY theory of his work ethic. His father used to play for Nebraska and im sure there is a strong connection between Bo and his parents. This will get sorted out. For the good or the bad, that is uncertain.

If he's working with the second string, who's been working with the first string at tackle? Serious question. We graduated two starters at tackle. Who else do we have working there?

Dave Revsine tweeted last night that 1 string OL was Sirles, Qvale, Choi, Long and Pensick. While 2nd string was Moore, Cotton, Price, Pelini and Rodriguez.

If he's working with the second string, who's been working with the first string at tackle? Serious question. We graduated two starters at tackle. Who else do we have working there?

That's my point. The spot is open between he and Qvale. He has Husker roots. He can't be leaving.

is there a pattern here? suddenly Moore like Turner......goes from freshman starter to ridin' the pine next year?

i can't imagine Moore and A-rod both regressing to 2nd string? maybe none of these linemen are 1st string players for anyone else??

bring on the freshman walk ons..... <_<