Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Here we were having two of the best days of recruiting/practice then something like this comes out. I really hope that isnt something done by Barney.

It is because of Barny and his incompetence. He was playing with the 2's and was one of our best linemen. But it is being reported on another site (don't want to mention it because it's a pay site) by a reliable source that it's Barney's perceived favoritism and moving the players around all of the time. They hate playing for him and that is why we keep on losing linemen. It's time this parasite stops stealing money from the school and Bo needs to can his sorry @ss.

Moore is apparently already if Florida and is looking to transfer to Florida or South Florida and has already withdrawn from classes at NU.

if true, i agree, but i don't think Bo has the balls to can Cotton......he sure seems like Osborne's damn pet!

Calm down!!!

When did this supposedly happen.

OUt of classes already at Florida and Southern Florida.

Give me a break.

Wait till we know what really happened before everyone jumps overboard, not an iceberg but an ice cube.

The sky is falling the sky is falling. WOW

Tyler Moore is a Husker. His father Brian is from a small town in Nebraska and is also a Husker. Tyler Moore is 6 feet 6 inches tall and listed at 300 pounds. He started on our offensive line as a true freshman. These are all facts.

You would never be able to tell this is a Husker message board by some of you fellas pathetic comments. I hope you are either just trolls, or are being sarcastic in a rude kind of way. The way we turn our backs on these young men so instantly. We don't even know what happened. We don't even know if he wants to leave or stay, but by God, you guys could force anyone out. This young man and his family have played ball for the Big Red, which is more than any of you loud mouths have done. I know none of you have stepped foot out there because of the way you have jumped all over this kid's case. Pathetic. This guy eat's punks like all of you for breakfast, and then goes out and whips some ass for the Big Red. The team you all supposedly live and die for. I know not all of you are jumping the guy's case, but some are, and it isn't right or fair. You don't know the circumstances, or if there is even a real story here. Yet many of you are talking about his "panties", or he being a "wittle baby boy" . Well that 6 foot 6 300 pound boy would stomp you a new fuckn' mudhole.

He might be justified in being pissed but walking out is no way to handle the situation. You finish practice and go talk to Bo when you are done. This goes for anyone, 5* player or otherwise. I hope this isn't the case with Tyler but I'm just going off what I've heard.

Where is our senior leadership at? Read how excited garrison was about having 8 guys to rotate on the line. At this rate we may need to burn some redshirts!

i agree i hope the senior or guys on the council step up and have a talk with him... also if major i always hope bo was able to harsh things out if it EVEN had to come to that!

Where is our senior leadership at? Read how excited garrison was about having 8 guys to rotate on the line. At this rate we may need to burn some redshirts!

we sure don't need this sh#t during the first week of practice......this team is a mess, something fundamentally missing here, it would be foolish to deny that.

guys that don't want to go full in practice (Turner), guys that want to transfer instead of improve (Green, others) and who knows what REALLY caused Klachko and Moore to bolt......coaching sure seems to be at least part of the problem. the unity counsel sounds like a joke as well.......

This was quote by Tyler Moore posted earlier today:

“I feel like a veteran because I came in early and everything,” said the sophomore. “So even with my class I feel like I am an older guy. All the older guys still look at me like I am a young guy though because I am only 19, but I feel like a veteran, I have been here for almost four semesters so I am comfortable now.”

Link:http://nebraska.scout.com/2/1210208.html

Now, I understand things change & can go downhill quickly, I hope he would not just up and leave after stating this.

we sure don't need this sh#t during the first week of practice......this team is a mess, something fundamentally missing here, it would be foolish to deny that.

guys that don't want to go full in practice (Turner), guys that want to transfer instead of improve (Green, others) and who knows what REALLY caused Klachko and Moore to bolt......coaching sure seems to be at least part of the problem. the unity counsel sounds like a joke as well.......

I think everyone who posts here even remotely regularly understands that you don't like our coaching staff. You may stop now.

• Fire 3

I think everyone who posts here even remotely regularly understands that you don't like our coaching staff. You may stop now.

say what you want, i just don't feel these coaches understand the pyschology of coaching. as for Cotton, he has been suspect for a long time, these defections are on his watch, his guys.....if he can't develop these kids, then it's on Bo too.......last time i checked he was the head coach, he is ultimately responsible for all the assistant coaches.....no one can be happy with what is going down, who is in charge of the program, really?

say what you want, i just don't feel these coaches understand the pyschology of coaching. as for Cotton, he has been suspect for a long time, these defections are on his watch, his guys.....if he can't develop these kids, then it's on Bo too.......last time i checked he was the head coach, he is ultimately responsible for all the assistant coaches.....no one can be happy with what is going down, who is in charge of the program, really?

I have politely advised you to stop. :)

Hunter, you're taking an extremely limited set of information and drawing some wild conclusions - well, not conclusions, more of asking questions that aren't begged by anything other than pessimism.

A lot of people have actually expressed confidence that this is Barney related. Maybe they're thinking along the same lines or maybe they're all wrong...in any case, we'll have to wait and see; we don't really even know if Tyler Moore is leaving the team. I imagine it hasn't gone to the point of no return yet.