Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

All these people saying "It's not looking good" or "I'm hearing bad things" and whatnot... um... where are you getting your information? I won't believe a word any of you say unless you cite a decent source

The guy on the rivals board is claiming he's getting info from Tyler Moore himself.

Not a rivals member, sorry

irieboy,

You can think whatever you want. But I can also think that you're being a bit irrational at this point to make any big judgements about anyone involved in this situation (a situation that we know very little about as it is). All I'm saying is, wait a day or two for the facts to come out before you start saying things like that.

So in your opinion, its either Bo's fault or Tyler's fault? No gray area in between and no possibility that outside circumstances or any other conflicting situation had anything to do with it? Ridiculous statement on your part to make an assumption about Bo. Just as ridiculous as those who were earlier blaming this on Moore's supposed lack of maturity or whatever.

This! There is absolutely a middle ground and no need to leap to conclusions. It could be a parting of the ways that's unavoidable, just for the best, and nobody's "fault", really. Certainly much too early to pass judgment, especially on Tyler's character or Bo's handling of the situation (what handling?!) ... although

It's not looking good. If I were Bo I would seriously evaluate the employment of Barney Cotton.

there also seems to be a pretty strong consensus from people who appear to know a little more about the situation and aren't saying anything, that Cotton is at fault. I don't know what to say to that really. Even that is subjective.

irafreak, that was gold.

All these people saying "It's not looking good" or "I'm hearing bad things" and whatnot... um... where are you getting your information? I won't believe a word any of you say unless you cite a decent source

The guy on the rivals board is claiming he's getting info from Tyler Moore himself.

Not sure if this is cool with the mods but here ya go.

EDIT - Please don't link to other boards.

Not sure if this is cool with the mods but here ya go.

EDIT - Please don't link to other boards.

thanks for the link.

and wow

Maybe it's already been mentioned, but Moore yelled "F--- YOU!" at BC before walking off. I don't know if you come back after saying that. Time to look for some more walk-ons to plug into the line :hmmph

edit: My source is my aquarium guy...things are a little slow for him, so he's been cleaning out the water jugs at Memorial Stadium instead.

Not sure what to make of this whole thing. Very odd. GF posting on his behalf is not a good look at all. I don't know if he cracked under the pressure of the coaches? If he did, so be it. Also would hope the coaches were on the up and up. I don't care for Bobby Knight antics or playing head games and sometimes it seems posters insinuate coaches are doing this. Heck, coaches should push them and get the best out of them and tell them straight up what they need to do and they'll rise up or not...if not, I am ok with that but the best players will typically rise up to the challenge. This seems to be our style and that is great. But sometimes I worry about the nonsense.

• Fire 2

Maybe it's already been mentioned, but Moore yelled "F--- YOU!" at BC before walking off. I don't know if you come back after saying that. Time to look for some more walk-ons to plug into the line :hmmph

edit: My source is my aquarium guy...things are a little slow for him, so he's been cleaning out the water jugs at Memorial Stadium instead.

I think you can come back from that. No problem. It's a sport, things get heated all the time. Amends would have to be made all around, but there's nothing bridge-burning about that.

chamrock, I'm with you there.

I can never tell what's worse some times - armchair coaches or armchair psychologists.

I hope the rumors about Tyler Moore aren't true, but as we've proven time and again here at Huskerboard, where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

I can never tell what's worse some times - armchair coaches or armchair psychologists.

I hope the rumors about Tyler Moore aren't true, but as we've proven time and again here at Huskerboard, where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

there are crazy false rumors and then there are ones like this that have some merit...ive learned today dont say things like where there is smoke there is fire as you will be called irrational/crazy/ridonkulous........ should be fun to see how it all plays out.......

something has to change.... something is wrong when a guy who could be an all-american storms out and screams at his position coach...even if he comes back/over ever left

Okay, okay if Moore did leave the team and it was because of Barney Cotton you better believe the room for error is going to be pretty dang short when it comes to Barney and our offensive line play this year. The most minor mistakes are going to be drilled and Barney is going to be scrutinized more than ever. Offensive line play will have to be darn near perfect. If this is true... well it will be "Shawn Watson's last year as OC" criticism times 100 for Barney. People will freak.

If true... If true I truly believe Barney will be fired come end of season... If true.

If true... If true I truly believe Barney will be fired come end of season... If true.

Barney should have been fired a long time ago. Our OL play has been horrendous for years

I believe a lot of people agree with you. I agree with you. But since he's still our O-line coach, Barney may be creating a legacy from this for himself... in a worse way than he already has with past o-line play under him.