Security Officer Shot at FRC headquarters in DC

Another story about the ultra tolerant breaking laws. I believe Alanis Morrissette said best when she said, "Isn't it ironic".

A gunman opened fire on a security guard at the Washington D.C., headquarters of a conservative Christian organization only to be tackled and subdued by the guard whom he had just shot in the arm, authorities said.

Corkins was a volunteer at the DC Center for the LGBT Community, a community center in Washington for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, where the Associated Press reported the 28-year-old often worked at the front desk.

Edit:

Forgot Link

Another story about the ultra tolerant breaking laws. I believe Alanis Morrissette said best when she said, "Isn't it ironic".

A gunman opened fire on a security guard at the Washington D.C., headquarters of a conservative Christian organization only to be tackled and subdued by the guard whom he had just shot in the arm, authorities said.

Corkins was a volunteer at the DC Center for the LGBT Community, a community center in Washington for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, where the Associated Press reported the 28-year-old often worked at the front desk.

Edit:

Forgot Link

Do we know the motivations of the shooter who shot a single person in the arm yet? I heard about it on the evening news. I saw it on multiple mainstream (conservative AND liberal) news sites. What more do you expect?

If there was only some way to harness energy from the perpetual victimhood of the religious right. My goodness . . . in a couple months when we are back in prime "War on Christmas" time . . . we could shut down every coal fired power plant. :P

• Fire 1
The suspect was carrying items from a Chick-fil-A restaurant, law enforcement sources said.

WTF would he want to shoot people for? Couldn't he just spray paint on the FRC walls, or vandalize a Chick-fil-A bathroom? Oh well. No Chick-fil-A in prison. Maybe the guy will find happiness there. And a husband. :lol: