Brown likes diversity in crew of RBs

NUance

It goes without saying that our offensive line will be the determining factor this year. We have a strong set of receivers, quality running backs, and Martinez, who spent most of this off season working on the throwing game. But, if we can't consistently give blocks, pass pro, and minimize mistakes, we're going to be in trouble, as others iterated above.

Considering this is the second year with Tim Beck's offense, it reasons to say the line will have a better understanding of the playbook, what's being asked of them, and how to execute each play. It all comes down to doing your job and trusting the guy next to you to do his. All you can do is win your match up, and that's what we need, we need guys winning their individual battles.

I think a good coordinator can mask some position coaching deficiencies.

more of this please

Absolutely. Hopefully with our offense in it's second year Ole Timmy can reach a little deeper in to the bag of tricks.

That was an awesome play, wasn't it? How could you defend against it? And Urban went crazy over it. Talked about it for the next 30 seconds or so. (I think that was Urban Meyer announcing, right?)

more of this please

Absolutely. Hopefully with our offense in it's second year Ole Timmy can reach a little deeper in to the bag of tricks.

That was an awesome play, wasn't it? How could you defend against it? And Urban went crazy over it. Talked about it for the next 30 seconds or so. (I think that was Urban Meyer announcing, right?)

Now that he's coaching again, and running a spread attack, I wonder if we'll see it used against us.

Now that he's coaching again, and running a spread attack, I wonder if we'll see it used against us.

I hope not. I think we'll have enough trouble containing Braxton Miller without trickeration like that play.