Husker Fan Rewards- Good or bad idea?

The University athletic department has rolled out a rewards program based upon brand promotion. Essentially, you can accumulate points by "liking" approved posts on approved facebook sites (e.g., Memorial Stadium's fb page, Husker Soccer page, etc) or by retweeting approved twitter accounts (e.g., @HuskerVball, @BoPelini) or by tweeting hashtags #Huskers and #GBR.

The accumulated points eventually will allow the user to purchase items from the athletic store... with some additional things for top earners like "Sideline experience" and signed game balls.

Here is the website: http://www.huskerfanrewards.com

So, innovative and fun brand promotion? ...or going to be a total flop?

The University athletic department has rolled out a rewards program based upon brand promotion. Essentially, you can accumulate points by "liking" approved posts on approved facebook sites (e.g., NebraskaWGym, NebraskaSoccer, HuskerSoftball, NebraskaWrestling, MemorialStadium, Nebraska Men's Tennis, etc) or by retweeting approved twitter accounts (e.g., @HuskerVball, @BoPelini) or by tweeting hashtags #Huskers and #GBR.

Couldnt tell ya because this paragraph here?, yeah, I dont speak portuguese.

Okay, so to clarify: You literally cannot read it because of a text error.

...or...

You do not understand the overused vernacular of social media and, therefore, do not understand what was written?

My goodness. :blink:

Anyway, for real, I know the like on facebook thing, though my facebook account has been shut down for quite some time. Twitter? Never been there. Dont know what anything pertaining to that means. But if I did, anything involving discounts on apparel would have to be a huge plus. I would do it.

come on man, he is being a smart ass... he forgot to use this... :sarcasm

Hey... just covering my bases. It'd be super annoying if you really couldn't see the original post. I'm looking out for all you non-Portuguese reading members.

The University athletic department has rolled out a rewards program based upon brand promotion. Essentially, you can accumulate points by "liking" approved posts on approved facebook sites (e.g., NebraskaWGym, NebraskaSoccer, HuskerSoftball, NebraskaWrestling, MemorialStadium, Nebraska Men's Tennis, etc) or by retweeting approved twitter accounts (e.g., @HuskerVball, @BoPelini) or by tweeting hashtags #Huskers and #GBR.

Couldnt tell ya because this paragraph here?, yeah, I dont speak portuguese.