2012 Presidential Election Polls

If you really haven't seen the administration from Susan Rice to Hillary to Obama at the U.N. speech blame the video..........

Could you show us the exact statements that you're talking about? It should be quite easy for you. Transcripts or video would be fine.

I've always been aware of the term "willful suspension of reality", but until encountering liberals on a one-to-one basis, I had not yet seen it's full impact........

If you really haven't seen the administration from Susan Rice to Hillary to Obama at the U.N. speech blame the video..........

Could you show us the exact statements that you're talking about? It should be quite easy for you. Transcripts or video would be fine.

I've always been aware of the term "willful suspension of reality", but until encountering liberals on a one-to-one basis, I had not yet seen it's full impact........

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/60446-2012-presidential-election-polls/page__view__findpost__p__1034330

I'll wait through the deflections.

Mitt's performance was a surprise to everyone, including his supporters. His Primary debate record was full of landmines.

And you can go on about the Obama Teleprompter myth all you want. We saw Obama take McCain down without a teleprompter. The evidence is there, despite Fox News' favorite myth.

I hate to break this to you............but McCain is NOT on the ticket.......

And there wasn't a teleprompter in any presidential debate Obama's taken part in. So what's your point?

Mitt's performance was a surprise to everyone, including his supporters. His Primary debate record was full of landmines.

And you can go on about the Obama Teleprompter myth all you want. We saw Obama take McCain down without a teleprompter. The evidence is there, despite Fox News' favorite myth.

And, this is the first time Obama has to actually defend a record. Up until this debate, he had absolutely nothing to defend because he had done absolutely nothing but get elected. He could stand up last election and talk all he wanted about this "Hope and Change" thing he kept constantly talking about.

And, this is the first time Obama has to actually defend a record. Up until this debate, he had absolutely nothing to defend because he had done absolutely nothing but get elected. He could stand up last election and talk all he wanted about this "Hope and Change" thing he kept constantly talking about.

you do realize mitt lied a lot during the debate. not only did he lie, he completely changed his stance on pretty much everything. why bo did not better respond to this or hold mitt accountable for his lies i will never know, but i think that is important to realize.

That's funny coming from someone who criticizes Romney for not having specifics.

Why is that funny? I criticized (and will continue to criticize) Obama for campaigning on "hope and change." Personally, I think it's more amusing that people will criticize vagueness only when it comes from the other party. :lol:

For some reason to me it means more when it comes from someone who actually has experience running large organizations and being successful in more than..."community organizing" and getting elected.

Some people really love that community organizing bit.

I must confess that I don't really understand the fascination.

it is really silly to criticize obama's campaign slogan or that he was a community organizer. every campaign has a slogan, so what? are you supposed to have a 35,000 word yard sign explaining proposed free trade agreements?

as for the 'community organizing', why is that a liability? obama tried to help his community, how very dare he? that makes you far more equipped to be a president of the people than owning a large corporate chop shop. let me explain how romney was 'successful': he had a lot of money. money begets money, just as poverty begets poverty.

how these two men spent there time should be less important than how they plan on governing this nation and their potential good/bad efficacy. but if you want to talk about romney's 'success' and obama's community organizing, then so be it. i give the edge to obama.

• Fire 3