50-1 ?

Comish

Official Bovada odds out today for the Huskers to win it all (same as Florida and Clemson.........yet inexplicably they receive considerably more national play....go figure) ?

The rest:

USC 3/1

Alabama 5/1

LSU 6/1

Florida State 13/2

Oklahoma 10/1

Oregon 10/1

Georgia 16/1

Arkansas 25/1

Texas 25/1

Virginia Tech 28/1

Wisconsin 30/1

South Carolina 35/1

Michigan State 40/1

Michigan 40/1

Notre Dame 40/1

West Virginia 45/1

Clemson 50/1

Florida 50/1

Nebraska 50/1

Auburn 75/1

TCU 75/1

Oklahoma State 100/1

Boise State 100/1

Kansas State 150/1

Miami (Florida) 150/1

Missouri 150/1

Tennessee 150/1

Stanford 200/1

Mississippi State 200/1

Texas A&M 200/1

UCLA 250/1

Iowa 250/1

Washington 300/1

BYU 300/1

California 300/1

Cincinnati 300/1

Georgia Tech 300/1

South Florida 350/1

Oregon State 500/1

Pittsburgh 500/1

Arizona 500/1

Boston College 500/1

NC State 300/1

Louisville 300/1

Texas Tech 500/1

Biggest other surprises for me........Florida St at 13-2 ?? and Stanford at 200-1 (I thought we were to believe Stanford has established themself as a perennial power?)

Werernt we 35/1 odds earlier this summer?

Correct.

I somehow happened to inadvertently find myself in Vegas in March and we had moved from a January 30-1 back down to 35-1. What negatively has happened since March? (having a couple of tackles move on??)

Werernt we 35/1 odds earlier this summer?

Correct.

I somehow happened to inadvertently find myself in Vegas in March and we had moved from a January 30-1 back down to 35-1. What negatively has happened since March? (having a couple of tackles move on??)

No money being played on us will move the odds. Just like if we went to a 10/1 means heavy betting on us has occurred! Not really a team issue directly! People that bet and follow us closely may not bet us cause of personnel issues, but I don't think the two players leaving had that much to do with the shift in odds.

Is Stanford that surprising? They just lost Andrew Luck, all-everything QB and #1 overall draft pick.

Starting qb, 2 starting TE's, and a wr. That's a lot of offense gone, lucky to win 8 games

In the PAC-12? I can see 9-10 before bowl season.

Agreed they'll lose to USC and Oregon. Notre Dame is a toss up. When you run an offense that's just power running and throwing to the tight ends you don't need your QB to be all world. They recruit o-line as well as anyone and still have two of their three TEs as well as a 1300 yard rusher. They'll be fine.

My local odds are 30-1! For obvious reasons. Funny thing about where I get my odds from is that mich. St is 70-1! And meechicken is -170 to win less than 9 games! For the betting illiterate, that means the heavy money is on michigan to win less than 9 games.

So how do you not snap bet the Michigan Over at like +140 or whatever it is

My local odds are 30-1! For obvious reasons. Funny thing about where I get my odds from is that mich. St is 70-1! And meechicken is -170 to win less than 9 games! For the betting illiterate, that means the heavy money is on michigan to win less than 9 games.

Thinking about it. Do you like the over?

All of these numbers are extremely arbitrary. Just sayin'. I am glad though that we are flying under the radar. Hopefully we can show up big-time and only lose 1 or 2 games, or go undefeated going into the CCG. I'm taking a little bit of a wait-and-see approach with our team, but I am drinking a little of the kool-aid at the moment.

Thinking about it. Do you like the over?

I take it this is regular season only? With 12 games and most likely a loss to Alabama I could easily see a push at 9-3