50-1 ?

Comish

My local odds are 30-1! For obvious reasons. Funny thing about where I get my odds from is that mich. St is 70-1! And meechicken is -170 to win less than 9 games! For the betting illiterate, that means the heavy money is on michigan to win less than 9 games.

So how do you not snap bet the Michigan Over at like +140 or whatever it is

Thinking about it. Do you like the over?

I take it this is regular season only? With 12 games and most likely a loss to Alabama I could easily see a push at 9-3

Regular season

Hmmm. LSU and Alabama get to beat on each other. Same with USC and Oregon. I will be shocked if one of those 4 teams does not reach the championship. As for the other team...lots of contenders. I don't see OU. And FSU is everyone's pick so somewhere the pressure will get to them with a wide right. Not sure who else may make it...may as well be us!

My local odds are 30-1! For obvious reasons. Funny thing about where I get my odds from is that mich. St is 70-1! And meechicken is -170 to win less than 9 games! For the betting illiterate, that means the heavy money is on michigan to win less than 9 games.

So how do you not snap bet the Michigan Over at like +140 or whatever it is

Thinking about it. Do you like the over?

Depends, like someone else said, is it regular season only? That would obviously change things. But if it's the whole season, put it this way, I already like Michigan's chances to win 10 games more than I do them to win 8 or less. Add that in with the good odds you're getting...I'm not a betting guy but if I was I'd jump on that.

Official Bovada odds out today for the Huskers to win it all (same as Florida and Clemson.........yet inexplicably they receive considerably more national play....go figure) ?

The rest:

USC 3/1

Alabama 5/1

LSU 6/1

Florida State 13/2

Oklahoma 10/1

Oregon 10/1

Georgia 16/1

Arkansas 25/1

Texas 25/1

Virginia Tech 28/1

Wisconsin 30/1

South Carolina 35/1

Michigan State 40/1

Michigan 40/1

Notre Dame 40/1

West Virginia 45/1

Clemson 50/1

Florida 50/1

Nebraska 50/1

Auburn 75/1

TCU 75/1

Oklahoma State 100/1

Boise State 100/1

Kansas State 150/1

Miami (Florida) 150/1

Missouri 150/1

Tennessee 150/1

Stanford 200/1

Mississippi State 200/1

Texas A&M 200/1

UCLA 250/1

Iowa 250/1

Washington 300/1

BYU 300/1

California 300/1

Cincinnati 300/1

Georgia Tech 300/1

South Florida 350/1

Oregon State 500/1

Pittsburgh 500/1

Arizona 500/1

Boston College 500/1

NC State 300/1

Louisville 300/1

Texas Tech 500/1

Biggest other surprises for me........Florida St at 13-2 ?? and Stanford at 200-1 (I thought we were to believe Stanford has established themself as a perennial power?)

There several teams ahead of us that puzzle me. Florida State implodes at any sign of adversity. A Richt coached team will not be winning any titles anytime soon. Arkansas and Texas just baffle me. I'm also a little surprised they put West Virginia at better odds than us as well. Notre Dame isn't much of a surprise because of name recognitition, but there's not a snowballs chance in hades.