Losing the B1G Network?

They reached a temporary agreement at the deadline so they are still on while negotiating a long term agreement. This worries me a bit more depending on what this temporary agreement is. If it's only for a week or too, we're more likely to lose it by the time the Huskers play on it. If it was off now, there'd be more pressure to get the agreement done.

• 2 weeks later...

Sucks, but I'm with Dish trying to negotiate fair carriage fees rather than taking the fee hikes and raising subscription prices every year...I did look at at Direct, and it's almost $30 more a month (after the promos expire) for a package with features comparable to what I have with Dish.

I had Direct TV for years. They screwed me over and claimed I owed them over $500 because their sales person was not honest with me. I refused to pay it and it's the only time in my life I have ever had a collections agency sent after me and I still didn't back down and they can go F*** themselves. One of the guys at the collection agency admitted he used to work for Direct TV and knew of the tactic that was used and didn't agree with how Direct TV did business.

I switched to Dish and I like them better anyway other than this issue.

So, I can't go back and I guess I'll just have to sit and wait this one out.