Nebraska wins Back 2 Back NC's by 2015

Huskrz65

I could definently imagine that happening if we went back to the i formation. Im just not confident with the west coast offense at all. I dont like the idea of nebraska being mainly pass. We dropped an offense that had worked for more than a 100 years. I dont think that was a great idea. But yeah, i hope your right ;)

Edit- 100 years through all of football i mean, Not just nebraska. :thumbs

Back to back is something that is very hard to do.

The school that looks to have that ability in the future is ND.

SC will continue to do well due to weather and population.

Warm weather schools in the south

I doubt we will see any back to backs from Big 12 or Big 10 programs.

Here's hoping but I have my doubts.

I could definently imagine that happening if we went back to the i formation. Im just not confident with the west coast offense at all. I dont like the idea of nebraska being mainly pass. We dropped an offense that had worked for more than a 100 years. I dont think that was a great idea. But yeah, i hope your right  ;)

Nebraska has only run the Power I since 1980 not for a 100 years, before that they passed and ran for 250 yds each per game and led the Big 8 in passing with David Humm - We are not mainly a passing team - the problem is they get too far behind so it takes the running game away, they have no choice but to pass - this offense is going to work "NO ONE WANTS TO BE f'ing PATIENT!!!" In another year or two you guys will all quit your f'ing whining and be praising the coach. Yea that's right you heard it here first. :sarcasm

I could definently imagine that happening if we went back to the i formation. Im just not confident with the west coast offense at all. I dont like the idea of nebraska being mainly pass. We dropped an offense that had worked for more than a 100 years. I dont think that was a great idea. But yeah, i hope your right  ;)

Nebraska has only run the Power I since 1980 not for a 100 years, before that they passed and ran for 250 yds each per game and led the Big 8 in passing with David Humm - We are not mainly a passing team - the problem is they get too far behind so it takes the running game away, they have no choice but to pass - this offense is going to work "NO ONE WANTS TO BE f'ing PATIENT!!!" In another year or two you guys will all quit your f'ing whining and be praising the coach. Yea that's right you heard it here first. :sarcasm

:yeah

We'll see about the back to back now will we get a NC in the next 10 years yeah I really think we will. I would love to see back to back and I think the West Coast Offense will be much improved next year given the experience will help it come around. No one in the NFL just runs!!! I realize that they have better talent than most of the college teams but I believe it will all come together in the next two years. dedhoarse

The West Coast O is a great idea. The running game was fun, it had history, pride, and had fans screaming when it's 4th and 7 and Frank calls Thunder Collins up the gut. It just doesn't work anymore, and I gotta say us fans don't make sense at all, the people calling for BC to the AX already need to shut up, give the man some time. With our recruiting classes it'll be a matter of time, in my opinion 2 more years, before we get rolling again. The Big Red Maching will be back, give BC some flippin time to put in a system and a couple more recruiting classes to get who he wants. We'll be back, I'm all for Callahan.

the running game will always work. The keys to this game aren't complex. If you can control the line of scrimmage, keep the safeties honest by backing them off the line and can stretch the field from side to side, you can do just about anything you want.

Importantly, if you can't run the ball, you open yourself up to a world of hurt from good defenses.