Is Barney Cotton a good coach??

Huskurz

Here is the issue. WE HAVE 3 WALK ONS STARTING on the OL. Makes for a great feel good story, but sucks when you want to win games. Plain and simple. We have serious issues folks. NOt saying this is Cotton's fault, but I do not think any other team has that many walk on starters. Possibly a reason that they did not get offers to other big programs.

He is not a good coach, but this game nor any game would change it. I don't think the OL was really the issue tonight.

We're alright with Barney on the staff, although it does make us essentially a "man down", in my opinion, on the coaching staff.

Agreed this one wasn't on Cotton. The O-line was asserting themselves with the power running game, but BECK went away from it.

He is not a good coach, but this game nor any game would change it. I don't think the OL was really the issue tonight.

We're alright with Barney on the staff, although it does make us essentially a "man down", in my opinion, on the coaching staff.

Agreed. The Oline was not a huge issue tonight. The play calling was horrendous in the 2nd half and put the Oline in some pretty tough positions. They didn't play well, but they weren't the reason we lost tonight either.