switching to 3-4 look

ccm420

what did i tell you guys? wow you guys reamed me when i mentioned it last spring....

same type of defense pelini rolled with his first time here with demorrio wrecking sh#t.

What!? You mean some guys on Huskerboard jumped your ass because you said something they didn't agree with?! No, not here! Never! :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 3

It is an exciting new approach, but do we have the playmakers at LB to make such a move? If we do, they must be young!

Eric Martin would fit, he's always been a bit of a tweener. I don't know how well he will do every down, but in pass rush situations he could be pretty good.

Has he gotten too big? I have thought that Martin handles himself pretty well on 3rd downs as a DE. He is the only one that I saw get any kind of pressure on the UCLA QB....

I wonder how that's going to look.

DE - Carter/Meredith

DT - Stein

DE - Ankrah

LB - Martin

LB - Santos/Whaley

LB - Compton

LB - Anderson/Cooper

Just throwing out a wild guess. Anyone have any ideas? I don't really see us having the defensive lineman for this, we'll see how it shakes out. Martin is most definitely not a 34 defensive end.

DE - Carter/Meredith

DT - Stein

DE - Ankrah

LB - Martin

LB - Santos/Whaley

LB - Compton

LB - Anderson/Cooper

Just throwing out a wild guess. Anyone have any ideas? I don't really see us having the defensive lineman for this, we'll see how it shakes out. Martin is most definitely not a 34 defensive end.

That's probably close. Don't be surprised to see Roach get a look aside Compton.

DE - Carter/Meredith

DT - Stein

DE - Ankrah

LB - Martin

LB - Santos/Whaley

LB - Compton

LB - Anderson/Cooper

I'd give Moss a look at that DE spot opposite of Ankrah....Meredith is incredibly slow. Talk about a guy who peaked early in his career....

DE - Carter/Meredith

DT - Stein

DE - Ankrah

LB - Martin

LB - Santos/Whaley

LB - Compton

LB - Anderson/Cooper

That's probably close. Don't be surprised to see Roach get a look aside Compton.

I have not heard Roach's name in awhile........